ATTENTION: Don't play the new Amanithrax event

Boss room is broken, you’ll lose out on a huge amount of rewards. This will hopefully get fixed within a day, you may want to save your sigils until then.

6 Likes

Slight problem. If I don’t start now, there’s no way in hell I’ll finish the event by the end of the weekend – I spent my Gems before I saw the problem.

Very angry.

6 Likes

I only spent enough to get a new weapon - Shop Tier IV.
I am very reluctant to spend more.

How can such a thing pass through the cracks?
The faction was postponed for a month, yet it’s buggy still?!

1 Like

Everyone, please take a screen shot of what tier you bought. You’ll need them for refund purposes later.

2 Likes

ridiculous this.

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s true :expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

Good point. I’ll start.

Oh God. I’m already on level 240 :frowning:

Does tier matter? It’s about what level you get to (how many boss rooms you beat)

same. how screwed do you think we are?

I am on Level 20, well, Level 30 Delves right now.

I am not sure if you’re supposed to see a question mark for the Chest when you begin a new Delves.

It’s intentional. You only get the chest after completing the first room, if you fail earlier, no reward.

2 Likes

Not sure how it will be fixed within a day…it’s the weekend already in Aussie land

Noy, my loot x_x

If you plan to release new content on Friday, then you need to plan to be in the office on Saturday to fix it. Contrariwise, if you don’t want to spend your weekends fixing new content, then don’t release new content on the weekends.

There’s a reason that “do not deploy to Live on Friday” is a common production mantra. Seriously - that’s really an actual production guideline. I’ve said numerous times that from the outside, it sure seems like the devs have some major problems with their production pipeline, so I’ll just repeat that here. ;p

3 Likes

@Sirrian will eventually catch word of it. Head to the office and fix it if he’s able to. But I predict this will be fixed within the next 24 hours. Maybe, he’ll increase the awards possible for a successful delve. Nothing anyone can do at this point but wait.

My guess is the only solution is to say “sorry” and leave the rewards as-is.

If they fix it, then anyone who has already spent sigils is going to want compensation. If the devs say “tough”, people will be angry. Compensation takes a while, especially when a lot of people deserve it. Giving everyone compensation is sort of unfair too, as people like me who haven’t spent sigils haven’t technically lost anything yet. The devs have already lamented about how much time and effort compensation requests take.

If they don’t fix it, then everyone gets the same reduced rewards. Sucks to be us, but the devs don’t actually owe anyone compensation in that case. We can argue we all do, but then again “send every player something” is easier to do than “sort out which specific players deserve something and send it to only them”.

So while it might be acknowledged, I feel like their life gets even harder if they try to fix it.

1 Like

so do you think people like me who are waiting for a fix should just do the event?

For me the wall is if i wait for buying the weapon until later when there is a single day event i wont have time and sigils be wasted…