Amanithrax boss room broken

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC

Screenshot or image:

(Credits to Exxos on the Gems of War Community Discord)

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting to get a chest upgrade and a substantial boost to the Room Reward Multiplier for beating the boss room of Amanithrax. Instead, the chest doesn’t upgrade and the Room Reward Multiplier stays the same, causing a substantial loss in total rewards gained.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Always.

Steps to make it happen again
Play the new delve.

10 Likes

Before boss room:
before
After boss room:
after

2 Likes

Also another broken thing is to go from chest lvl 5 to lvl 8. With a hoard at 10, you should go from 5 to 9.
So we are robbed twice.

Isn’t it 3 upgrades from hoard quality 10 and 1 upgrade from the boss room that gets us the +4 chest upgrades? So we are missing the +1 from defeating the boss room. I have stopped playing the faction after using 1 battle when I saw the bug.

1 Like

Maybe we should blame it on Raven, I seem to recall him collecting the treasures. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Sure. Raven got the treasure.

If that was planned and they just didn’t tell us, that’s an awful lot of anguish they’ve caused through their silence. I know I’m upset.

1 Like

Nah, I wasn’t being serious. Bugs happen, it’s pretty late in Australia, we’ll probably hear from the devs once they are back in the office.

I just checked Tuesday’s stream: there was zero rewards then, too.
I would say that we should have picked up on it then, only … that’s not our job.

4 Likes

It doesn’t seem like a bug, all factions are showing +3 now

So, is it fixed now?

nerf nerf nerf nerf. another one to the list

Factions always showed +3 when hoard at 10. But boss room should give 100% chance to lvl up so when completing the boss room, we should receive a +4 boost. (actually its +3)
All other boss rooms still show 100%.

Ok, thanks for explanation

How can the Devs keep getting the simplest things wrong. I just don’t get it … Not like you had a month to plan for this event … Oh wait :thinking:

Everyone, be sure to take a screen shot of what tier you bought. You’ll need them for refund purposes later.

Im pretty sure they can already tell how many tiers you bought without you taking a screenshot.

Better safe than sorry.

Same on Xbox, I brought up to Tier V

On ps4 it show the same info about the room but in real it work normally, just finished a run, had lvl 5 before boss lvl 9 after.

Maybe. But next Wednesday when they’re looking at your specific ticket it’s a lot easier to look at a screenshot than go muck around in the DB and look for information.