Amanithrax boss room broken

They refunded everyone’s purchase in the Harpy delve without ever submitting a ticket.

On Xbox its still not fixed. (went from lvl 3 chest to lvl 6 chest with hoard at 10) also treasure multiplier stayed at 3,8.

Create a bug report about this.

We are already replying in a bug report thread about all that. Now the question is: When a dev will come visit this forum. Hopefully not Monday morning… as Fleg said, if it was in favour of the players, it would have been fixed since a long time.

You should however report the bug using the official channel for bug reports (which this thread is not). While in game, go to the Settings. Under the “Help” tab, click on “Submit a Ticket”. Make sure you select the “Missing Rewards” type of issue if you completed delves while this happened.

I even pulled some moves to inform people on the top about this.
No reply yet. I think we will have to wait until next week, but then this event will end, so it was all for naught.

That’s not a bug report, that’s an individual request to get compensated for rewards you didn’t receive. If approved, only the reporter gets the compensation.

3 Likes

The forums are the official source for bug reports. The devs now don’t feel the need to comment or acknowledge the bug reports though. Bug Reports are like prayers now. We hope someone is listening but more often than not, we never know for sure. Yet we continue to make them in hopes that they do see them.

3 Likes

I was very interested to see how this would turn out:

So it is possible to get Chest L10, despite the final room bug.

Well, I’ve just made a video about this.

You got cheated out of the 4x reward tier though, the boss room would have pushed you from x3.8 to x4.05.

2 Likes

I know. And probably totally irrelevant.

A week from now, the bug will be fixed (for the time being), and all that will remain in our memory will be an ounce more of resentment.

(I so hate the “live service” mentality.)

Hoard upgrade is still +3 so yeah.

It impacts ingots most, you get them in piles of 4 instead of piles of 3.

They have been unusually fast in fixing things lately, I’ll wait till daily reset to see if anything changes. And then I’ll probably be in a foul mood for two days because I have to fit in three days of delving. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I don’t think that they will come during their spare time.
I would just give everyone 5 Vault Keys and call it a day.

Still shows that after all these years, they don’t properly test their own game or have others to test prior to release
Would have taken a single person testing a single run to discover this

Shameful at this point
Nothing left to say

1 Like

The fix is changing two numbers in the boss room configuration data, I suspect it wouldn’t take much more than a few minutes.

If ur gonna say things like that instead of responding to the problem at hand
You can go fourth yourself Lol

I have a life, hence why I don’t want them to keep making mistakes that are time sensitive

3 Likes

For you that did watch @Saltypatra last stream didn’t you notice if the boss room had the same bugs?

1 Like