Amanithrax Faction Nonsense Again

Just stop there. 3 nysha medals? I have one badge lol
EDIT
again you don’t actually read the thread

Lol, the point was I actually played and found ways to succeed instead of complaining about it on the forum.

You should consider the same.

1 Like

So for those of us who don’t have Nysha medals, we need a hoard somewhere above 144. Good to know

1 Like

Don’t lose hope. I think others have done it for less.

@Texugo-928 might know for sure, or even have a list of all the lowest “true hoard” values posted to the forums, since s/he likes to keep track of the records.

1 Like

I beat it with hoard 111 before medals (and deeds) even existed and I know there are people who did the same with hoard 100.
It will take more attempts before you get it right, but otherwise - perfectly doable.

2 Likes

Sorry. Im a little busy nowadays, but here is a spreadsheet that i use (work in progress :sweat_smile:):

It has alot of curiosity about factions in general.

2 Likes

What ways? Medals that most don’t have and a horde level just in case? That’s not a solution, it’s an illustration of the problem

My hoard was 134, Guild bonus +4 Health and +4 Shield, and medals were Orpheus and 2 Yasmine. (Done prior to Medal of Seasons)

It’s definitely one of the easier Delves. I failed a few times getting the hang of it. It’s best to have two Truffles ready to cast, but sometimes the order of which to cast varied for me.

3 Likes

I just started grinding for medals three days ago (I was concentrating on getting the stuff for Zuul for the past half year) and I only got two Nysha tokens to show for it. The RNG gods do not smile upon me.

Um 2xNysha in 3 days is a rate most people would beg for.

1 Like

Well I had the last three days off and I decided to just go at at all day long, like I mean every waking moment (yes, I have way too much time on my hands) and that’s all I got. My wife thought I was nuts because that’s seriously all I did for like three days.

1 Like

Is it too late to change the faction we are bitching about?

Oh well, if the one day faction event incremented levels by TWENTY instead of TEN… well twice as fast is a good start.

You might not want that … the valravens you may miss might be the difference between completing and not completing.

1 Like

Yes of course, nothing is ever that easy and the devs would probably forget to adjust valraven drop rates :unamused:

if it helps, I beat Wild Court at Hoard 100. It was kinda fun.

2 Likes

I figured someone probably had.

The only reason I spent on the hoard is because I was tired of not having the achievement, so each run I lost I would just toss 5 crowns or whatever toward the next run :joy:

2 Likes

What change to the layout are you guys talking about? I thought the only map that was changed was primal rift?

1 Like

Time and practice will not fill GT under any circumstances.

The player has literally provided pics and the response is still “it didn’t happen”?

Smh, man. I think I’m done with this thread, since empiricism doesn’t seem to reign here the way it ought to.

3 Likes

Its another pure luck shabang. Why don’t you get that concept?