A New Mythic Approaches - Skadi

I strongly agree about the Mythic Trait. There are so many things to be explored and yet… we have another troop generating Storms…

2 Likes

Almost makes me wish I hadn’t gotten her. Almost. =P

1 Like

You’d be surprised how quick you can fill her even with a mab in the way with an exploder up top. I’ve been trying two with a mab actually in the team in between them and it actually works. However, impervious does significantly reduce her uses.

1 Like

she is just another one for the collection, kind of pointless for me just like Doomclaw and several others, no real use for my playstyle

1 Like

I think she’s going to be a decent defender tbh

2 Likes

79 Guild Chests for 1 Skadi, is that better than 100 VIP Chests for 2… yes.

2 Likes

100 Guild Chests and she dropped. Nice to have some luck for a change! Saves me some keys for future releases :slight_smile:

1 Like

You say that now, but once the new guild guardians drop and you can’t mythic them day one…

Since the 3.0.5 patch, no new Legendary or Mythic troop has dropped. I used to get legendary’s after a some or a lot of tries. Mythic was harder. Now it’s just a big NO. To bad, seems like a worthy Mythic card to use.

Finally got one with seals, time to start saving for the next mythic :+1:

2 Likes

It seems we only have 2 weeks to save this time.

There’s are going to be a lot of disappointed people this new year!

Unfortunately the next mythic doesn’t look good. The temptation is there to skip it but I’ll probably still spend a handful of resources anyway, just to see if I can add it to the collection.

2 Likes

Seriously the passing of each new mythic troops is getting to BS levels. There is no way keep up with the resources we get since the gems and LT Nerf.

One way, which is what i will be doing in the near future, is to only use keys for alternate mythics. Every other mythic I will craft.

Of course, you’re bearing the risk of rng in forge rotation, but this seems a viable option to me.

To be honest this troop is a pure waste of ressources, nothing good to do with it unless you planning to play 5 minutes matches

3 Likes

I think she is more of a defensive troop, some troops are just better left to the ai.

1 Like

So Umberwolf (a legendary troop) has a better 3rd trait than a mythic troop?!
Devs, sorry to say that but… you blundered on this one.

3 Likes

I think her storm should not be overriden by other storms. That would make Skadi trait unique.

But still too weak…
If they would add into her trait the property to deal damage to Frozen enemies when matching Blue Gems (making sure to avoid Kraken’s issues like in the past), then we would have an overall better Mythic that benefits from her summon as even manablocked she would still do some damage while you fill Mab and since Mab freezes more enemies we have a better sinergy going on.

Insulated and Impervious troops would’nt be affected, but well, c’est la vie

maybe make the storm a real storm, not a suggestion storm. all storm effect currently has varied effect. you can have icestorm in effect but green gems falls more than blue, not always, but happens enough time to notice. maybe her storm could be stronger.