A Crafting Guide - SPOILERS for crafting!

That’s where I was at the start of Forging. I literally double all my minor and almost triple major that I crafted a ton of Arcanes and poof took out a lot of the big ones right off the backlog for traiting.

Now I’m down to a less than 100 (1 or 2 traits left to finish) and I’m not sure what is the best course of action…

Hate to give advice 'cos everyone has different priorities but…

When I reached level 800 (ish) I had 100% souls (thanks to Valkyrie) and only 60% Arcane traitstones. Realising the mismatch I decided to keep up-to-date with the spoilers and get as much glory as I could and buy lots of traitstones each week. On top of that I farm about three times the battles I do in PvP.

I suppose I could have played much PvP and gained lots of Glory for purchasing Arcanes but didn’t fancy going that route due to the same same defence teams.

My way just gave me more variety.

:hugs:

Getting tributes every hour is a much better way of obtaining glory than doing Pvp.

3 Likes

Also a primary way of getting Gems too, it adds up after a while.

2 Likes

Been doing that for a very long time. And it hasn’t resulted in enough Celestials. Almost everything left to trait requires celestials. Arcane take items you can get from farming and craft them into more Arcanes.

Unfortunately Celestials in Soul Forge take jewels that you can get by daily dungeon wins, the daily bonus, purchasing with cash or making them in Soul Forge - which again takes an item that you get through the list above and the weekly statues.

There is a restriction here, a limitation that is really going to be unrealistic unless you Pay to Play.

1 Like

Bit tricky unless you carry a console, TV and generator around with you!

1 Like

Yes, unfortunately we aren’t all equal. :wink:

1 Like

There’s remote play through phone or vita but I’ve never managed to get that to work outside of the home network. It would also require a huge data plan and lots of spare batteries.

1 Like

Ok i have a question and i am sorry if this has been answered already but i couldnt find it…

How long exactly does it take to get 4k diamonds? My guild finishes all tasks and i do my dungeons daily as well as buying the 50 gem deal for jewels.

If this has already been answered a point in the right direction would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

About 6.4 weeks.

5 Likes

Probably the most gem-efficient way is to only buy the Sunday packs, as they give you more diamonds, a Celestial, and 2 gem keys.

2 Likes

Thank you!