A Case Study on End-Game Players - COMPLETED

Cant say for certain what ‘total gold income’ refers to.

A practical example I have is against @irishfury187.
He ran a Maw team and only gave me gold reward of about 450 gold. He changed his team and then was worth 600. A week later (this Tuesday), with the same team, he was worth about 1150.

OK, so a little of everything. Two newest commons, a mix from the latest kingdom, a couple elusive legendaries and Imp of Love which isn’t in chests yet. Thanks!

1 Like

I had a single The Silent One two weeks ago and pulled 3 since.

The RNG Gods are a fickle bunch, turns out I was sacrificing the wrong animals. It’s supposed to be goats, not monkeys.

1 Like

Yeah, that was a pretty cryptic response. As far as I can tell, there is some base amount determined by some variable or variables (probably including player level and/or possibly defence team composition), and then a second component based on how much unclaimed tribute gold is there, of which some proportion is subject to theft based on some other set of variables (of which one is the attacking player’s level).

That second component really swings based on time since last tribute collected, but it is almost impossible to know what variables are in play. Even if a bunch of us were able to communicate and coordinate, it would be pretty tough to figure much out. If @irishfury187 hadn’t played since the previous day the last time you saw him, that could account for the increase in value. Changing the team between the first and second times might have had no impact at all. Who knows?

Sounds exactly like how Team Score is calculated in PvP 2.0

Yes, I pulled my first Karl Jarlsberg a couple weeks ago and now have 3.

I’m sure @Robert will be glad that you stopped sacrificing monkeys…

I didn’t stop, I never said that :wink:

As some wise person said before me, the one certain thing about GoW is that once you pull a legendary card, you will get many more of them because the game only gives you what you already have. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’m a little surprised that the level 1000’s only have 5-6kingdoms to 5star. :confused:

My biggest challenge also is resisting the urge to open my keys. Been saving up for 4weeks and its been torture.

Player level can be achieved by using +EXP armor and time played, doesn’t mean resources are spent wisely, especially Traitstones.

I haven’t played in 19 hours so there’s quite a bit of uncollected tribute

Me in a stable. I can never pull Carnex but damn if the game doesn’t give me LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE!

Are you saying the game just won’t pony up for you? Or are you just horsing around?:wink:

2 Likes

I havent played in longer. Theres probably s gorilla called robert, who looks like the pretty little blonde hero, giving up free money now

Literally all the cards I don’t have now are Carnex, 5 Blighted Lands troops and cards that are in the troop list on console but cannot yet be found.

#Case Study After Day 2 (8/19 12:50 a.m. cst) UPDATE

APPROXIMATE TIME PLAYED (hours): 8
LEVEL: 647
GOLD: +300686
GLORY: +1199
GEMS: +497 {330 via Guild, 48 via Tasks}
SOULS: +6546 {100 via Guild}

BATTLES -
PvP;

Invasions: 80
Defends: 28
Challenges: 15
Quests: 10

MAPS: +22 {none via Guild, 4 via Tasks, none completed}

KEYS;
Gold: +215
Glory: +363 {360 via Guild, 2 via login, 1 via Tasks}
Gem: 0
Event: 0

TRIBUTES COLLECTED: 26

1 Like

The benefit in this would be more evident by tabulating the weeks work at the end

I switched to that format already. Each day’s report is the total accumulated from the entire week.

All I got to say, is don’t freak out on Days 6 and 7. It took convincing to get my Guild leader’s permission.

Oh, it wasn’t clear to me that you had switched to cumulative. I thought you played for 8 hours yesterday based on your last update. FWIW, I’d rather see a daily amount and then one big cumulative at the end.

I guess it would have been obvious if I had noticed you collected 26 tributes…

I can not be lazy and do both each day, honestly

1 Like