3.5 known issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Hab ich gemacht aber trotzdem danke fürs zuhören :slight_smile:

1 Like

So what do players need to do to fix to this? @Cyrup, @DarkQueen is having this issue still. Just started this week.

1 Like

Ja und es hängt wenn ich steine kombiniere und es ruckelt stark hab es deinstalliert und neu installiert keine besserung^^

Ich habe die Devs für dich gepingt, damit sie dir später vielleicht helfen können, wenn sie ins Büro kommen.

1 Like

Vielen dank für deine mühen sehr nett von dir ,auch wenn du es nicht musst finde ich sehr korrekt obwohl du eine ps4 hast und trotzdem noch hilfst :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stell mal im Spiel die Grafik auf niedrig und das Energiesparen aus

Oksy danke mache ich

So hab keine verbesserung trotzdem danke

This was mentioned before but I haven’t seen it added to the list at the top of the page so not sure if it is being investigated -

If a Hero has the Anti-Magic Sphere talent enabled it is not possible to kill the Hero with split damage alone unlike any other forms of damage. Only seen this with Hero as Bard, not sure if it works the same with other classes with the same talent.

1 Like

Added to x3 issues, including the Anti Magic Sphere @Graeme - the team tried to reproduce this but wasn’t able too, if you happen to have a vieo that would be fab. :ok_hand:

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000361516-Game-freeze-at-the-end-of-battle-on-Android

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000361616-Game-will-not-load-on-iOS-devices

Now, for the smallest visual issue ever.

Ship Cannon are a bit too high on Tribute screen, leaving an empty space below. Noted that this is the only time it happened, as it looks fine on Splash screen/Leveling manu/Troop card/Battle card.

I’m fine with it might never be fixed, but just wanting to let you guys know anyway.

2 Likes

Hi @Cyrup, hope these screenshots will help.
As you can see, opponent Hero has Anti-Magic Sphere and is down to 9 Life…

…I cast Sunbird which should easily do enough damage to kill the Hero…

…Hero ends up only taking 7 damage. I cast it a second time after this and the Hero survived again after taking only 1 damage.

2 Likes

Not sure what the status of the “Ubastet sometimes kills summoned troops” but just had it happen to me, so will add some details.

I had Hero as Orbweaver in first position. Uba cast his spell, hero dies, then summons Giant Spider in its place, then third troop (Medea) gets killed by Uba, and then Giant Spider gets killed by Uba.

I’m mostly certain the Medea would’ve survived the shot from damage alone, but not 100% sure. I wasn’t really expecting the bug, so I wasn’t looking at all the details that closely. The deaths definitely happened sequentially though, none of the happened simultaneously, but they all happened within just the one Uba action.

Also, this topic is no longer stickied, and I had a very hard time finding it.

1 Like

https://www.redd.it/8vbj16/

Should say “its” captor. “It’s” is a contraction.

1 Like

Hey Alpha, I can’t see that screenshot, the page won’t load. are you able to upload or copy + paste it?

Just a note that the following issues are fixed next update:

@Graeme thank you I will pass that on! :smiley:

2 Likes

2 Likes

What seems to be the problem here? You didn’t say what was wrong

He did two posts up. Grammar mistake that would make any secondary school teacher wince.

2 Likes