3.3 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Priest Divine Aura Trait is not working, doesn’t trigger at the start of each turn.

GThat’s kind of funny, because Sunbird’s Regeneration trait and Rowanne’s Reinforced still trigger every turn, even if they’ve taken no damage. So some traits don’t fire when they should, and others fire when they shouldn’t.

Unrelated to the above, the uncropped sprite issue @Cyrup wrote about in the OP doesn’t happen only with the Guild Donation screen. Check out the VIP part at the top center of this item in the shop:

This is on iOS

Anyone else having this problem? Game crashes, I am on steam.

Was able to summon this troop with Xathenos’s cast.

Spider queen not working as intended, lost 3 battles with her, she drains the enemy troop yet the enemy troop still fires it’s spell like nothing happened? Does anyone actually test these releases before they ram this crappy content into our once fun game experience?

Just an update on Traits, they should now be working as intended. Please let us know if you have any further issues when attempting to trait any troops.

3 Likes

Very minor, but under Offers → Growth Packs, there are two things at the bottom, a reference for a single asterisk and a reference for a double asterisk. While the double asterisk is used, there is no single asterisk to refer back to in any part of the above content.

This should be fixed if you restart the game. If this does come up for anyone else, let us know.

Yep! It switched to goblins when I logged in! Thank you @Alpheon, @Kafka who helped on another bug I submitted, and to the entire Gems dev team for how quickly you’re responding to these known issues and keeping us in the loop with realistic expectations for addressing them!

4 Likes

Hi, I’m still wondering what’s going on with the Xbox Achievements?

By this point, some people have their Achievements live and ready to get, but myself and quite a few other people I know are still sitting on 41/41. For me, its been 8+ hours since I’ve noticed others have gotten the new Achievements.

Any solution to update our clients to make them available? (I’m sitting on a Vault Key patiently waiting for the Achievements to go live)

@TheldieOne - According to TrueAchievements.com they are live and a number of players on Xbox have already attained the achievement for the vault completion… Try running a scan on Trueachievements.com and see if they show up as activated DLC with your account as they did for mine.

TA acknowledges the list is live, but when I look in my own Achievements tab on my X1, it still shows as 41/41.

A few times now, i have clicked skip fast enough, or as its disappearing, over the Play Again button mind you, and have had it leave to world map.

On PC.

Good call on holding off, and thankfully no client update needed for Xbox Achievements. We saw something similar to you when we checked the achievements on our Xbox. They didn’t appear until we went to “See All My Achievements”. Could you try that out and let us know?

Ok, See All My Achievements updated it to 41/44 and when I bring the tracker up, its now 41/44.

I’ll give the Vault a try and see how it goes.

Edit: Well… I’m severely disappointed I got 4 Minor Magic Traitstones as 1 of my 3 drops, (and the other 2 were 50k gold, 4 gem keys)… Severely disappointed considering the day wait, but at least the Achievement unlocked just fine, so that’s a thumbs up.

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

You’re missing one traitstone 15/16 (The green side is how many you have)

I know it’s already known but it happened again

On Steam both times it has happened since the update it was straight after I did a few explore battles

This has been twice so far since the update that I have lost gold, glory, trophies and pvp points

Is anyone else on here on Steam where your not able to get into your game?? Every time the game loads I get msg about it not able something wrong connecting to the server and gives a wierd error msg that changes each time i try to launch it.

I have uninstall/reinstalled/verified the install and still get the msg.

I am afraid I lost my progress. I had this happen on my android phone/tablet too after the update.

Just noticed that the dungeon boss Dokkalfar hasn’t gotten the new trait like normal-Dokkalfar has. Is that intended?

keep getting retry connection to server error after a battle or two happens again for awhile now