3.3 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Valraven showed up in ranked pvp

1 Like

This is the intended behavior, too many people were winning against Dawnbringer and it was hurting million-soul egos.

1 Like

I don’t care arena is dead anyways :')

Ok, who did the QA in this update?

I also have an untraited TDS cause off unbelivable traitcosts
Server issues
Didn’t get any daily (VIP) keys

Kind of disappointing…

Great… Undead Pigeons…

Jokes aside i believe it’s possible the player got it during the first hours of the release. It’s a reward from the Gnome’s Vault if i’m not mistaken, and the gnomes at the time would spawn regularly and you could get the Vault Key from them if lucky.

Edit as it turns out i was indeed mistaken:

Sorry about that @Svetlana.

Are Valravens dropping on chests or something? :thinking:

I got the legendary gnome 2x in first hour after update :')

but no valraven

1 Like

I didn’t see the bird in the chests, just stumbled on it in pvp and decided to share as it shouldn’t appear in such a battle. No idea about the drops))

1 Like

Yes, sorry i wasn’t actually questioning you just wondering if they were mistakenly added into gold chests or somethig like that and then this player got one by chance.

I got a Valraven in my one trip to the vault yesterday. Wasn’t sure if I was supposed to get it or not

There are daily tasks on Xbox that are not able to be completed. Screenshots will be added to edited reply once moved from xbox, but I have a daily task that says, “Win 6 battles using 3 unique Boss troops.” There’s no way to filter by boss troops, at this time no boss troops in the game, and nobody in global chat or guild knows what the task means.

Seeing as how these won’t clear out over a daily period, and it can’t be completed, we’re looking at (x) number of days without possible gem rewards for daily task completion??

2 Likes

Earlier today I looked into traiting TDS and I needed 1000+ arcane stones for traits 2 and 3 combined. Now it says I need almost 150, which is still high. Is it going to drop again? Is my PS4 possessed?

1 Like

Hi

I used a xathenos to kill tds but didn’t summon a troop. He does summon most of the time just not against this tds. Ahh tds did not activate it’s rebirth ability either

There is a single boss troop. However I think that’s a bug in itself zuul’Goth in karakoth has troop type boss

The map zoom resets every time I go to the events, mail, or several other screens. It’s incredibly frustrating.

BTW, the map zoom has been resetting when starting the game since at least the Unity update, and that was never fixed either. Please make zoom persist across sessions, but especially it should persist in the same session.

I think if you submit a support ticket, the support team should be able to at least reset that task for you until they get a fix out that helps everyone.

1 Like

Apparently you weren’t at least from the Gnome’s Vault, and it’s not clear if we would get Valravens at any point into our collections. It’s something silly but i would totally love to have one even while very few other would also have, so if my opinion would matter anything for the devs i vote that you should keep your card. :smiley:

1 Like

Going to reiterate that sunbirds damage bugs out with xathenos. My bird dies and xathenos gives all undead 5 life and magic, but no damage is done from cast

Same here. Refunded it and needed over 1000 arcanes. Reset game and need 134 arcanes or something.

I’m not sure if this exact issue has been reported, but I am also having issues with traiting troops.

I have a Spooky Imp with 1 trait - to unlock the 2nd trait I would need 12 arcanes, and then 6 more to unlock the 3rd. I have 15 arcanes currently, so I should be able to unlock the 2nd trait. However, this is what happens when I try:

Exactly this is my problem too