3.3 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

We’re aware of this, it’s not actually something new in 3.3, and has been around for a while. We’ll add it to our internal QoL list to investigate possible solutions.

Soooo… The legendary gnome just to farm gold? Pretty lame even though new troops are always good news

@Ozball As a developper myself on Unity, I think you should have something in your code to say “player is allowed to play”. You just need to call or create a refresh function used to show the “Cast” button when you have a unit selected and if the unit is full mana by activating the gameObject :wink:

It should be something that takes like 5 minutes to do ^^ (depending on the structure of your code)

Other than that, I really find the ascension changes interesting. Just one thing bothers me: you have to scroll on the right to access the legendary and mythic option when you already have your unit ascended to rare or epic.

1 Like

Xathenos doesn’t summon any troops, PC

Did you kill an enemy troop with Xathenos cast? It’s working as intended on Android. Haven’t tested on PC yet.

Yes, twice I have killed. I know how Xathenos works, he used to summon 3 troops always when he killed (if there were the place). Now he doesn’t.

1-3. But he’s doing none now, or just one??

None at all.

On “Chest & Keys” screen, guild keys reports incorrect chest level.

The Chest & Keys screen claims that our guild chest is level 5, though it is (probably) not. The guild seals screen reports a level 4 chest, and the guild chest screen reports that it gives “rare to mythic troops”, consistent with a level 4 chest. Refer to attached screenshots for clarity.

I don’t know what’s actually in the chest; I don’t want to spend seals (or keys) on a chest I have reason to believe is level 4 when I know we get level 5 every week.

Ai getting a lot of extra turns when it shouldn’t be. Had about 5 today. No gnomes in 4 hours. Poor.

Seems to be working as intended for me on Steam. But this is in explore mode. What mode did you experience Xathenos being unable to summon troops??

Make that 6

Not a bug. They changed the chests so the highest are now level 6.

40k is 6
20k is 5

2 Likes

This is on PS4, so I am not bothering with screenshots and/or video evidence. I’m too angry, really.

Here’s the bugs:

1. Go to donate gold to task, it does not show first available task ready for donation.
  2. Cannot scroll / swipe / whatever through tasks. Tried sticks, d-pad, shoulder buttons.
  3. When BEGINNING to add gold, focus moves NEAR proper task. Sometimes still off-screen.
  4. HERE’S THE BIGGIE: I can click donate (any amount) over and over and watch task increase!
    … I can continue to hit donate (despite being out of cash) and task will complete & go to next one!
  5. Once donation is finalized, I am left with small amount of gold (if used trick to “complete” task).
    … the remainder gold is the leftover amount from final “fake” donation used to “complete” task.
  6. I am only telling you about this BUG because it does not actually work to cheat the system.
  1. After exiting donation screen, proper donation registers and task “reverts” to proper value.

DISPLAY ISSUE BUG (new)

After a battle on PS4, when the cards are shown (gold, trophies, etc) if the # of cards exceed the width of the screen, the cards themselves move left a little (the equivalent of one press LEFT scrolling) once the cards have resolved their displaying animations. Annoying, minor, new bug.

They did that on purpose to prevent a timing bug that occasionally let you cast a spell on opponents turn and steal control back from looping AI.
So, not a bug and won’t be fixed until the timing bug is fixed.

Guild mate of mine having problems with runic blade in arena, nothing happens apparently on ps4.

Sol zara isn’t giving triple souls when cast on targets with greater health. Damage is correct.

Ranked PvP

Ok didn’t know that.