3.2.5 Feedback and suggestions

This is because the “<” is a return button, and “X” is an exit button (e.g “X” appears above a modal popup window rather than “<” which takes you back in the menus). What if the X button was made smaller?

Weird, we’ll keep an eye on this.

Yes. On the forums the feedback is centralised rather negatively against the new animations but as someone who has been looking at Google Play, Steam, social media, tickets and forums the sentiment towards the changes is mixed. I, like some other players, don’t have a particular problem with it, while others do :slight_smile: (and with this particular comment I was specifying exactly what you were referring too).

Thanks, we’re aware players don’t like this! We are looking into making changes for this.

3 Likes

Appreciate the feedback @Cyrup. Hopefully it will revert back as soon as possible, after all, keys are not as easy to accumulate as they use to be.

1 Like

This poll would suggest the feedback is not centralised with 88% suggesting they would like to be able to turn off the animations, with the richer feedback suggesting it is most strongly directed toward the status efffect animations.

Updated original post with comments on all collated feedback

2 Likes

Related to this, the “Skip”/“Continue” buttons overlay the “Claim All” button in the mail menu. If you don’t want to claim all your mail, the current button placement makes collecting mail somewhat risky.

This is especially problematic for my older device, which likes to stockpile user inputs before finally recognizing all of them in sequence. I routinely wind up double-tapping an area of the screen because my iPhone 5S still hasn’t processed my first touch before I get impatient and tap again. Then, of course, both taps go through.

So, okay.
Reading this, I understand that there must be something up you guys aren’t telling us. That’s okay - no one can expect from the devs to tell us everything there is to your business.
But, given what I know from own experiences, I know that no company can afford to leave named health issues in their game unless they’re forced to. There’s been hints from you guys before that Sony, Microsoft and others have quite the say when it comes to your updates at this point, so between the new UI, the particle effects (“to be more in line with other games” - as Salty put it - instead of staying true to your own style) and now outright saying that something that causes players issues won’t be adressed further, I will just assume that you have no choice in what you guys do with your game anymore.

That’s sad. Sad for you devs who can’t make your own game anymore the way you want and sad for us players for many reasons (health, playability, fun in the game), but it makes things at least a bit more understandable.

5 Likes

Any effect status are difficult to see… You have more and more effect statues (like one new every kingdom so every 3 months). I think you should move to small icons (like traits) that you will put on the right where the traits have been before.

Or remove the trait icons: difficult to see and even if you see them I’m not sure everyone know which trait matchs which icon (cf your argument about removing the kingdom shield). So it could give some place to put there the status icons too: on the left, the positive ones and on the right the negative ones.

Because it’s important to know if a troop has unlocked his traits or not you will have to add something/somewhere. Maybe a number (in a star or whatever form) should be enough (0 = 0 trait, …, 3 = 3 traits unlocked) just between Attack and Life. Or a colored “>” (like the one for the Event troops but horizontally) for each trait unlocked at the same place.
So that means the event bonus icon have to be removed, which is not so useful… almost useless during battle (before battle ie scouting it’s great).

I have been closing my eyes each play. What is up now with moving bubbles. I can not take much more visual eye sore. Please rescue me. I love this game, but am going to be playing less if this does not stop.

1 Like

Can you change it so invade wins and losses are on the top row and defense wins and losses are on the bottom row

like on our profiles

4 Likes

Please move the claim all button on mail. I always leave my daily GW victory mail until I have got my 1500 seals and guild tasks until we finish them to make sure I got everything (Just learned I didn’t get everything last week) but when I was claiming my PvP tier mail I clicked continue and it claimed everything now I’m down the 50 seals and I don’t know if I got all my guild task rewards.

1 Like

thanks for bringing back 1 key openings

2 Likes

Add ‘enraged’ to that list please.

I still cringe when I look at my troops in a match against Mab or Khorvash. Let alone Jarl/Infernus.

1 Like

So one key opening is back, but the ten has gone. One thing I hate about the event keys are opening up in 50’s, 10’s were about right for those. I take it there’s only room for the three choices? @Cyrup
@Saltypatra
@Ozball
May I suggest the gold and glory keys are 1,50,200
And gem, vip and event keys are 1,10,50.
Anyone else agree?

19 Likes

I’d argue that it should be 1 key, 10 keys, and 50/200 keys (50 if you have less than 200, 200 otherwise). For all the kinds of keys.

2 Likes

I have more than 200 gem keys, but I would rarely ever want to use 200 at a time. Actually, I’d never use event, gem or VIP keys 200 at a time. 50 is a better amount than 200 for those keys.

3 Likes

Now that you say it, I agree with you and @Nephilim. Gold and glory keys should be treated differently from gem, event, and VIP keys. My apologies for taking so long to see the light.

4 Likes

Why replace 10 with 1? Both should be kept. Keys are limited nowadays, I’d never open 200 in one go unless it’s gold keys, what was wrong with 50 at a time? It wasn’t broken so why try and fix it. If 200 is so badly needed then add it as a 4th choice.

1 Like

I think there’s only room for the three in the new ui Marc.

Nothing to say a 4th option could be implemented. If it’s too much hassle then it needs reverting back to the original 3 choices.