2.0 Known Issues

Maw’s third trait will occasionally leave the next enemy with 0 HP, but still alive, which also renders them invulnerable and the match unwinnable. Said enemy is still able to do skull damage, but unable to gain mana.

I experienced this in a battle where I used sandstorm to devour the fourth enemy, killed the first and Hunger devoured the second. The third enemy (a green slime, but I doubt it matters in this case) took no damage from the next skull hit, and even though “hunger” trait fired the following hit, the enemy remained. I let the slime whittle down my Maw 15 damage at a time, confirming that my second troop, a Valkyrie, was also unable to deal skull damage. This team had no spell damage, so I was unable to test if that would “unglitch” the slime. Previous versions of the game would occasionally leave phantom enemies like this, but the match would be declared won (also not granting me the souls for the phantom troop). I suspect this may be an interaction with the changes to battle not ending before giving trait summons a chance to fire.

In addition, split damage/frenzy may also still not be working as intended. I wasn’t paying attention to the stat change, but when a Psion cast on my team, the Frenzy trait graphics activated several times on my Maw, just like previous versions.

I cannot change hero weapon in Arena. I can select a different one in the pre-battle screen but it will revert back to the initial weapon when enter battle.

wow… i lose with the pc playing me… and i lose 23 pvp points but i can ONLY GET 4 to 8 at a time??? that really really sucks.

1 Like

They’ve already said they are looking at tweaking numbers.

My game freezes every time I enter the PvP menu now after winning a bunch of matches :frowning: Was on my way up the leaderboard, too…

All the buttons “depress” when I click them, but nothing has any effect.

I had the same. Except that I only had the easy opponent still showing. The other 2 were just empty space.

It’s pretty frustrating; killing the client and restarting didn’t help. Getting stuck on both iOS and Windows clients.

I’m looking into this for you @Lyya

1 Like

Just tested it with my wife. My attack team is set to my defend team, and my defend team is set to auto for my attack team.

Tested the fight from the hero status page

Closing global chat also closes guild chat for me.

Defenders list doesn’t show banner when the team is collapsed.

Are multipliers not working? I just won 940 gold Match and only got 940. I have DK armor and VIP 9 my multiplier should be 2.75 (or that’s what it says)

Not sure if this is a bug or something else… but:
These are EXACTLY the same teams, this screenshot if from me… battling me. (in a friendly) Shouldn’t the scores be the same?

1 Like

They decided your team is better because you are not the ai perhaps?

1 Like

No.

Traits and kingdom bonusses also count for the score. So 4 identical troops can still give different scores.

1 Like

Yes, but it’s the same player in both cases… This is me vs me, with the exact same team. So the kingdom bonuses and traits should all be the same.

I noticed I have different scores too on same team in Pvp vs quest

Slynyhia is that you?

Yup. Hiya Guild Master :stuck_out_tongue:

Are there any patchnotes available? Cause I’m certain that my moloch used to deal 12+half enemy mana, now deals 14+half enemy mana. Just would like to know other changes.