2.0 Known Issues

Nature brand is not working for the opponent either.

It was all part of the plan~ You will never reach Tier 1 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Looking at my stats, I lost 2 invasions (won 4, lost none). Also, -20 for lost defense seems a bit extreme

Great maw hunger triggered 3 times in one shot (opponent had 3 slimes as first characters)

Is it possible you had players attack you successfully in the meantime?

Same problem here.

Given that you lose more points than you gain… And indeed there is a bug where some attacks are also flagged as loss
7 wins no invasion loss

Quite a few losses and expensive too!

It happened again! That can’t be a coincidence.

There is currently a bug in the Battle Log which displays wins as losses. We are working on this at the moment.

1 Like

my defense team keeps being set to the team i attacked with last.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but shouldn’t Warlord II unlock at level 100? It looks like it’s been changed to earlier, and Warlord III now unlocks at 100 (instead of 125?) and Warlord IV unlocks at 150 (unchanged I think)

I’m level 99 for reference:

Yeah, they said there was a bug with that.

its the opposite… my attack team becomes my defense, not my defense becomes my attack. (well my defense team is the first to show on the attack…)

Ah, sorry then. :frowning:

1 Like

My Wight seems to be a few sorts of buggy.

In my first pvp match, the enemy fanged maw devoured every other troop [one from spell, two from special triggering on skull hit], then after a hit with the Wight spell, my Wight stopped being able to gain mana on matches. Clicking it to bring up its card showed 0 life on the card. It could deal reduced skull damage (11 vs 13 attack) and was immune to skull damage (enemy acted like 0 attack or no targets). Maw was enemy’s last surviving troop, so no idea if spells would have hit Wight.
Then in subsequent matches, noticed Wight’s spell is dealing damage but not stealing life. Major bummer.

Have same problem as Macawi…can’t get pass tier14 , I have only won battles no loss.

After I gained rank 14 in PVP I played another invade (which I lost because I didn’t check what invade team I had selected (as I assumed it would be my standard invade team pre-selected like in previous versions)). I lost that invade trying to invade with my fairly sluggish defense team.

I subsequently lost rank 14, but the tier rewards button remained highlighted. When I tried to claim, the game completely froze. I had to kill the app and restart to get it working again.

We believe that it may be partly to do with this:

We are also looking at adjusting some of the numbers in PvP, not ETA on that though.

All I could do is access to the menu and quit the game. I couldn’t click anywhere else.

Worth noting that people need to be clear whether they mean Rank or Tier, as they don’t mean the same thing, and Rank doesn’t mean what it did pre-2.0.

Rank - Your PVP rank on the leader board
Tier - Is what the old system has been changed to, and you can pick up the rewards once you qualify for the tier.

1 Like