1.0.9 - Known Issues

Is it normal that:
-as a level 15 Warlord (+15 red mana)
-with 12 red mana proficiency from hero leveling
-with 25 red mana bonus from cities
-with no red mana bonus from guild

I only get 37 red mana proficiency in my hero overview screen (missing the 15 bonus from warlord)?

Might also be missing in combat? This I can’t say, would only be a few percent.

See my question here:

@Nimhain Warlord I for the higher soul cap.

Not sure if mentioned already but the Sorcerer Daemon perk doesn’t seem to work with Daemon Bond. Team bonuses apply but not the trait from Webspinner to Hero.

I had a similar issue when using the dust devil. At the time, there were two enemy troops left. I used the dust devil, which killed one, but also moved both opponents around. The “dead” unit continued to haunt the opponent’s side of the board, but (fortunately) when I killed the other troop, the game ended properly.

Incidentally, I love the dust devil’s mechanic. Great idea!

Valkyrie has 3’ trait “gain bonus blue mana” but her mana color is red/yellow.

Been like that since 1.08 when traits were introduced. Those mana links work for the whole team, just like the banners do. When matching blue gems, this gives 1 more mana than you’d get without her trait.

1 Like

It seems that if you don’t pick up your ‘250 wins weapon’ you get another mail with the weapon for every new win.
Maybe this is so you don’t happen to miss it, still was a bit annoying to open 17 letters and claim weapons

So, just wondering… It says at the top that the refunding troops function has been reactivated and the issue with multiple refunds has been fixed.

When was this issue apparently fixed? I’d just, within the last two days or so, done a refund on my Gnoll. No sooner that I get the refund done, go to my mail to collect my souls and stones and such, I go back to my Gnoll and I see the “Refund” button yet again. Sometimes I will level up a troop and then come back to find that I’ve got to refund him again, whereby the souls I’d just spent leveling him are in my mail and I do this circle jerk all over again.

Has anyone else experienced a very hungry Maw?

Issue: He devoured two of my characters with his spell (he was in the fourth position with two of his allies still alive, so did not have the chance to do a devour with his skull damage trait). This occurred during the quest line (not PvP). Unfortunately, I didn’t capture the screenshot while he still had allies alive (only thought to report it here later in the game).

I thought it strange to see his spell gaining mana after he had devoured my first troop, but figured he would not be able cast it. I figured wrongly. Only after he had cast it a second time, did his Mana orb change to a lightning bolt.

It could be his legendary trait went off. His legendary Trait - Hunger, has a 15% chance to Devour on Skull damage.

1 Like

I wrote above that they both occurred while there were allies in front (and I was watching the spell the first time he launched it, and with disdain the second time…).

As an aside, am I reading the third trait correctly, that it must be his own skull damage (not anyone else in the team)

Ok, I’ll pass it along to the rest of the team.

I encountered another tricky issue: got a Paladin protected with Barrier when the Paladin received Poison from Hag’s spell. After 3 or 4 turns he got a flash as for effect being removed automatically, but it was Barrier rather than Poison that was removed. So the Paladin was left without Barrier but with Poison, which did not disappear till the end of the game (was not that long though).

I believe that Barrier should not disappear unless the unit has been hit, so I consider that a bug.

I don’t think that was a bug. Poison does not disappear either, and its damage breaks barrier, so everything seems to be in order.

1 Like

Hm, doesn’t really look like it. First, barrier was in place when the poison was applied by Hag’s spell and it was still on for 3 or 4 turns even though the unit kept getting hit from poison every turn. Second, poison does disappear, there is 10% cumulative chance to recover every turn (from poison but not from barrier).

Uh, no, Poison doesn’t disappear unless cleansed. And it’s already been stated by the devs that Poison (or any other source of damage) will intentionally pop Barrier.

Edit: Since you seem to be wondering why the Barrier only popped a few turns later, Posion only has a 50% chance to proc each turn.

When I played the challenge it devoured 3 troops of mine. Thought it supposed to eat only one. When I used it on team the spell went to lightning sign after first use.

That obviously work 2x on the single encounter?

I suspect not too many people let Maw have the time to devour one let alone two troops (given it costs 24 mana and the quest lines are not so strong for players >level 200).

However, I was Map Farming with Tyri on the quest lines, focussing on green & purple, so Maw had plenty of opportunity to fill up it’s mana (twice).