1.0.9 - Known Issues

Ah, but Sun and Moon is pretty gross now with a priest.

Of course, I too am using Eternal Flame, but I haven’t had time to make 1.0.9 teams yet.

Wait, what? - My reaction when I discovered Giant Spider’s new
transformation spell works, so to speak, on purple gems as well:

1 Like

Oooh. That’s a little odd…

Yeah that’s odd. And since I didnt know they had changed the spell when I first used it, I cast it on a purple gem =P

Same goes for sheggra with “burn”

Found an inconsistent phrase use on Succubus - “Deathmark” instead of “Death Mark”. Every other troop that interacts with the status uses the latter phrase (two words), as does the tooltip.

Wow mythic already? Nice going :slight_smile:

I don’t know if this is a bug or what but I have just received 3 celestial stones in a row while doing blight land quests. I don’t know if they were in 3 consecutive quests (the last 2 were 1 right after another) but still 3 in a row in 3 maybe 4 quests.

1 Like

Was the game down for about the past 10-15 minutes or so?

Hopefully it was to hotfix this Arena-Breaking horror?

Actually, the game is still down and/or über laggy it seems. I hope it’s nothing major. Good luck on this, guys.

I just got forth celestial in a row so it’s definitely a bug.

1 Like

As far as I can tell it happens wherever a troop spell and/or traits address the same effect more than once - as in Venomous and Sturdy for example.

Well done on your honesty !

Can’t get into my guild and have to shut the game off constantly due to script errors and timeouts, etc…

They couldn’t handle your number of treasure map requests ^^ jk.

there are known server issues, not chat related, that the devs are working on. it is across all platforms.

We haven’t had a chance to update the troop and weapon lists yet to reflect the recent changes.

Same thing just happened to me

The Spider Swarm summoned by my Mythic, max-leveled Giant Spider did not benefit from my Kingdom bonuses. Quite unlike the Goblin summoned by my opponent’s Goblin King.

Having a 5-attack front troop doing my skull damage while my opponent sniped me down with the Goblin’s spell was quite frustrating!

Problem persist just got fifth celestial xD

What difficulty are you playing on?

Had a weird glitch in regards to the armor equipped. It showed me wearing the Dragon armor, both in the hero screen and during fights, it actually counted as Celestial armor. I remember backing out after the first PvP fight to switch from Celestial to Dragon (started with the wrong setup), going back to PvP my team had reverted to the initially selected one, not the one I had used for the fight. I kept wondering why I was getting far less gold than expected, until I eventually noticed I was receiving slightly more souls. Switching armors twice (Dragon → Celestial → Dragon) fixed it.