1.0.9 - Known Issues

Working pretty well on Sun&Moon for me!

1 Like

I may have been oblivious to this in the past, but iirc frenzy triggered on any damage recieved prior to this patch, the trait text definitely suggests it should.
Now only damage to life(not armor) triggers frenzy, not sure if intended or not.

That was always the case :confused:

1 Like

Thanks for clearing that up.

Is Spider Swarm not opening up in gold chests? I have 900 saved up that I opening and not a single one! Do we need to actually summon one first?

It’s in the chests. I’ve got 3 of them.

1 Like

I came here to report the difficulty stat buffs still being active, but I can see this has been noted already. I wish had noticed this before going back to the Arena after making a quest at Warlod II. I was all “wow, they buffed the Goblin! and the Paladin! and the Blast Cannon, too?!!” ^^

However, in the meantime I’ve noticed something else that’s odd: I appear to have received my daily rewards twice today, once with the usual pop-up upon opening the game past 16:00 CET, and a second time through the Mail. Tempting to keep this on the down low, but it’s still a bug. =)

I also had an issue with the daily rewards today. I had 3 messages for daily rewards when logging in - daily gems, daily reward (glory) and glory keys (for VIP). When I touched the first (for the daily gems) it gave them to me, but then removed the mail message for glory keys. I didn’t get the glory keys, though, just lost the message.

Pretty sure the same just happened to me…

Just found a visual glitch via Dust Devil:

My Behemoth has the sparkly little blue glyphs around its frame after my hero got moved from that spot while charged. My hero does not have the glyphs - they stayed on the second troop slot even though the troops moved.

Hero Class magic bonus for specific Mana colour weapons is active in Arena(and already gets taken advantage of).

1 Like

Same when I first logged in after the update finished at about 9:30pm EST last night.

Noticed this too, not 100% sure if it’s intentional or not, but it’s very rough.

Also, the new weapon Burning Scythe currently does ELEVEN DAMAGE TO ALL ENEMIES in the Arena (not even with a Hero Class magic bonus, it seems), which is an issue to say the least.

Oh, yeah… Behemoth has the ‘spell ready’ sparkles even though its mana isn’t full…

@Sirrian’s gonna love that one :smiley:

@Nimhain Typo in “The Great Maw” spell text. Currently reads “…Create 8 Yellow Gem and Brown Gems…”

“Yellow Gem” should be “Yellow Gems” of course. Could be made clearer with “8 Yellow Gems and 8 Brown Gems,” because otherwise it could be read as creating 8 total gems (random mixture of yellow and brown).

The new Legendary trait for Hydra reads “All enemies take 3 damage when dealing Skull damage”. Given how all other traits are written, that means “when [this troop is] dealing Skull damage.” But in the gameplay it’s actually a retaliatory trait, so it should read “All enemies take 3 damage when [this troop is] receiving Skull damage”. Or, “Deal 3 damage to all enemies on receiving skull damage,” which would be clearer and still fit.

Watcher’s drain mana doesn’t work on diseased targets, maybe this is intentional though?

oh, I misread that too!

Any time that guys casts his spell to switch troops places 1 of the troops shine up, I dint know why, but it happens, it’s not just behemont.

Lingering frozen - I attacked a bone dragon with full traits with a Valkyrie which killed it. The frozen mechanic went away after a few turns but then the graphic returned any time the troop attacked (in this case a celestasia with barrier) however I was still able to get extra turn.

Getting double tooltips for some poison related traits, I suspect this is not limited to poison either:

It’s like ‘now we’re going to talk about poison’ and then ‘now we’re going to talk about poison again!’

Then my Spider Swarms disappeared but it turned out to be a desynch where it reverted my spent gold as well… confusing.