Who got the most troops?

Show us how many troops you got

I got 118 126 troops

1 Like

Many people disenchant extra troops, so not sure this is really a competitionā€¦

1 Like

Im probably not the only one who doesnā€™t need soul anymore?

1 Like

Yes. Iā€™ve over 3m souls. I still mass disenchant surplus troops. Donā€™t want 'em cluttering up the place.

3 Likes

What if you need lot of troop for crafting?

Then the devs will have another riot on their hands as a significant percentage of the population will have been screwed out of the deal. I canā€™t imagine the devs would repeat this mistake from when they introduced ascension. However, all other things being equal, Iā€™m not sure why someone who is neither troop-starved nor souls-starved would take the risk.

7 Likes

But it would make a ā€œperfectā€ pattern as we just got a one click mass Disenchant everything in your collection on console. History doesnā€™t repeat but it does rhyme.

In the bright side this would shift the focus of the community away from Famine/DM/Devour. :wink:

2 Likes

I stopped mass disenchanting a few months ago. Iā€™m up to 42k cards. Weā€™ll see how crafting works, but Iā€™ve got a lot of many resources. Iā€™m way behind @Jainus at 1.5m souls. Iā€™ve been playing about 9 months. Next week Iā€™ll finally have everything fully traited.

I liked this post.

Then you edited in and added this bit and I had to retract my ā€˜likeā€™ :frowning:

1 Like

You can ā€œlikeā€ something for being clever, insightful, and all-around amazing, without actually agreeing with the sentiment!

:wink:

3 Likes

I canā€™t agree with that last bit, or I am implicitly acknowledging that I am an idiot. Which I may well be. But I will never admit. Er. Oopsā€¦

2 Likes

Just to cover my bases, I liked because I enjoy clever self-deprecating humor. Not because I actually agree with the sentiment.

1 Like

3 Likes

Just wanted to say that you will NOT need troops for crafting!

35 Likes

Ooh thatā€™s a juicy snippet! I had kind of assumed youā€™d need a mythic in order to get a new one. Wrong again!

Finaly you showed up. The sun is shining again!

1 Like

I really miss chatting on the forums, but the amount of stuff weā€™ve had in the works here for the last few months has kept me SO busy (and Nim too)
Iā€™m going to try and drop by a little more often now.

26 Likes

Awesomeness!

4 Likes

Will we ever need more than 4 of any mythic troop ever again?

:grin:

1 Like
2 Likes