Mass Disenchant - How many souls would you get?

Should I?..

Everyone is welcome to post their own.

4 Likes

Oh god, this thread is going to be ridiculous. Everyone, post the souls you get from mass disenchanting please.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here we go be amazed, good thing I’m so over souls right now. I’m almost level 300 mind you.

1 Like

I only had a handful of troops to disenchant because I regularly prune my mythics down to one.

3 Likes

I eagerly await this feature on consoles.

Im in the process of ascending everyone first. Wish there was an ‘ascend all troops’ option too

only ever ascended those i was levelling to 20 up to now

1 Like

Are you related to the Keeper of Souls…?

2 Likes

I have a chance for a few more to add to the 571k I have. :wink:

3 Likes

1 Like

39156 Dire Wolves

That’s a lot of doggos

Is anyone going to break 1 million tonight?

But I’m not going to lol

2 Likes

I got around 190k

I did it so now if I sort my troops by quantity I can quickly see which ones are closing in on ascension thresholds

Wow someone got a pic of 1 million souls congrats!

So you actually did it? I was waiting for confirmation that it for sure takes it down to 4 copies per mythic before trying. I didn’t want any mistakes lol.

2 Likes

Yup, everything mythic at 4, things not mythic untouched.

2 Likes

Too much effort to disenchant and no reason…I think I’ll let it keep going until souls have another purpose. I’d be sitting on 1.5 million souls if I did that lol…

1 Like

At 48.000 souls i had 1/10th of you. Also i did it and before you know it another couple of 5-star kingdoms.

Can’t wait till consoles get this, very curious as to what the soul total will be.