'You soloed that like a BOSS!'

I just had someone’s Spider Swarm show up as the image in the end … they didn’t even have it in their team, it was summoned. Strange.

1 Like

Why do you think its strange? It is the same in your first screen. The Ancient Horror is a summoned troop as well :wink:

facepalm

That was obvious. I feel so useless. Ignore me.

3 Likes

What do you guys think about this: Instead of the flavor text, every troop has it’s own victory text. Would take some work, but maybe we can help out with that?

It’s just a minor detail I would really appreciate.

4 Likes

That would be nice. Some of the flavour texts are rather strange to see on the victory screen.

Though, I think the devs did it in order to draw more attention to troops’ flavour text, which used to remain unnoticed by most people until now, and as seen in this thread, it may be working as intended.

1 Like

I’ve seen this somewhere before the 2.0 update. Don’t ask me where, but it actually is the hero’s flavour text.

I don’t know about that. Where flavour text usually shows up, the hero has something else.

Also in the text files, it looks like the text is specific for the win screen:

2 Likes

Well, apparently I was wrong ^^

It’s different with the hero on the splash screen. You’ll see when you encounter that LOTR reference :wink:

I’m in for that! Anyone else?

3 Likes

Ignore… Who?

Dammit. I thought that there was a slight chance that I was special.

Your team is whichever guy has the most health/armor and the enemy team is whichever guy was in slot 1.