Xbox server issues

And we’re back to being slow as…

All the week light server problems, and since yesterday the game is almost unplayable.
I wonder if there will be a proper statement from responsible people at some point.
So far we could think they don’t give a shit about it.

I think we got about 10k players more than normal based on pvp leader board.

@Saltypatra @Cyrup @Ozball

There are are serious performance issues with the Xbox servers. A large amount of auto retries when the battle loads, super long spinning icons for almost everything, lots of error messages when accessing anything.

Please investigate for real.

1 Like

Yup can’t even feed the pet, i get error every time

It’s been kicking me out all morning and I am off today to play gems.

Almost 1 am there.
And I think it’s actual bussyness due to the give aways. Bugged bounty team and server errors is not the way a promotion goes.

1 Like

Well hopefully someone doing over time this weekend or we will be stuck with it till monday

1 Like

I spent up to T6 and am considering getting all those Gems back. Before I left the house I just spend almost 8 minutes playing the “RETRY to contact the server Game” so it would record my victory points. There is no way I can play in this state.

As I wrote above this has happened before on Xbox, when the publisher offers a real sale, or free offer. Instead of their typical B$ pseudo artificial “bonus gem deal”.

2 Likes

Absolutely.

I spent right up to T6 too because bounty is my favorite. Bugged bounty divine team with all these server retries makes me think a gem refund is needed.

1 Like

thinking about it… This is probably the result of all those free keys Microsoft just mailed out. They did that before a few years ago with a free pack too, and brought the xbox Gems server to its knees.

I swear the publisher and developers must hardly ever talk or coordinate. This WAS such a great opportunity. There are probably tons of players trying out or returning to the game and what do they find in the first 5 minutes. The game is unplayable.

3 Likes

At least 10k more players played pvp this week than last week.

1 Like

10,000 Interesting… It sure was a silly idea to spread bad word of mouth about your game To all those new players/ potential customers.

I love this game but why can’t they Test ANYTHING ONCE?

1 Like

Yeah they gave 10 gold glory gem event keys+ code to I’m guessing everyone that ever played gow on xbox. I keep my pvp score low for casual, based on that I can see how many people are playing.

1 Like

Just got 170 pvp points with server issues :slight_smile:

Gems of War Xbox One

Servers are not responding

Game is unplayable - this is the second day. Is someone actually checking into this???

Ugh. It’s taking me multiple minutes to finish a simple Explore battle with a Sunbird/Rowanne team, because either it takes a while to load or I keep getting the Server Connect Error at the end.

I’ve already hit retry on this one match about a dozen times. What use is a “fast” Explore team when you have to deal with this bs almost every match?

Please find the Xbox at the office, hook it up, and turn in on. The connection problems are pronounced.

4 Likes

Yeah, devs, just a suggestion, but you might want to blow the dust off your Xbox One and fire that bad boy up so you can see exactly what we’re dealing with. It’s pretty bad.

I guess I’ll go play the new god of war…