Xbox server issues

And she said everything is fine here :slight_smile:

This is ridiculous. I just tried to do an Explore battle. Between the loading screen, during the match, and after winning, I got the Server Error screen 50 times (i kid you not). I kept hitting “Retry”, but I just gave up and hit “Quit” after that many times. I’m starting to get really irritated here.

Sadly, I don’t have that luxury. I only had an Xbox. Have fun though, I hear it’s good. I love God of War and would play the new one, if I could. Haha.

Wtf are they doing? When you release something new you should make sure someone is at work at least to fix these things it must be on the top of priority list

3 Likes

If they tell us this is how it looks when it’s fine, then I don’t wanna see how it is when things are broken

2 Likes

Just finished a Bounty battle and had to spam the retry option. Wasn’t going to quit cause then it wouldn’t have counted so i’ve been sitting here for the past 5 minutes pressing retry every few seconds it pops up

1 Like

Or at least someone to field questions and tell us what’s going on. Between the Server issue and the Bounty bs, this is really starting to “cheese my onions”

1 Like

It’s 5am australia time, you want results 505 is open as they are US pacific time.

I’m going to miss out on a new pet because of this Ghetto @$$ crap. I keep getting an error message. I can’t even get into the shop to buy the thing let alone battle.

Paging everyone just in case someone think to look at the msg

@Sirrian @Saltypatra @Nimhain @Alpheon @Kafka @GoldPhoenix0 @Vexx @andrew @cliffyA @cyrup

Please take a look or pass the word to the good person to fix it as soon as possible ty

Problems again all morning, now I can’t even get in. This is getting silly. Radio silence is definitely not helping. I’ll bet everything looks good on their end, it’s probably just our internet guys.

The game is unplayable due to the current server issues…This is a great way to keep all the new players attracted to a great game LOL

Yep everyone has a different internet but it’s their fault. All those ISP’s decided to make the game unplayable at the same time.

2 Likes

Unfortunately everyone went home but the Janitor.

2 Likes

It’s still 6 am their time though

This may sound harsh, but if I was a new player on Xbox right now, id be quitting the game and never looking back. This is beyond horrid. It reminds me of when Pokemon Go first went live and you couldn’t play for more than 5 minutes without issues.

3 Likes

I agree totally,if i had not put so much time into the game,i would quit and never play it again.

1 Like

Even so, they should have a little foresight and be prepared for this. Week after week month after month there’s been some minor to embarrassingly large issues with weekly reset. That’s just run of the mill weekly routine. Here we are just after a big update with a new kingdom release that had to have taken some major balancing and…did they really expect it to go off without a hitch? Surely after all the mistakes this year one would think they would have learned and been prepared to have someone standing by ready with buckets and a firehouse to put out the flames.

1 Like

There is always someone on hand should there be a problem regardless of what the time is(this is how a successful business is run)…When there is a fault,it should take no more than a few hours to rectify…2 days is unacceptable.

2 Likes

Hopefully a Dev will be there in 2-3h.

In an ideal world yes they should always be someone available when your game is played on a global scale, but I2 is a pretty small team compare to lets say hearthstone who have Blizzard which have thousands of employee. Infinity interactive ad maybe 15-20 employees… You can’t compare the two.

The Xbox one servers are still not working it has been like this all day. There is a problem when trying to contact the server is the message I get.