Xbox server issues

I definitely think the respect for players is kind of limited when it comes to this game. Otherwise issues would be handled in a more serious way.

4 Likes

We told them earlier it was slow so they opened up another server or 2 and everything was good for awhile. But the crapiness started again well before reset and before they went home and we said so in this thread but looks like no additional servers were activated.

1 Like

Wtf? 1% gem keys? X4 so i guess it’s 4% Lol

I get your point but if you decide to have a global rollout of a product,then you must prepared for every eventuality.If not,then you will be swept into the drain rapidly as consumers will turn their backs on your product…In business,customer satisfaction is everything.

3 Likes

I had the very same thing earlier.

I agree with you but world isn’t fair for non AAA Games ressource wise

1 Like

I hear you :+1:

These issues should be resolved now. We made some changes to our scaling yesterday which we though would cover the issues, but it appears with the increased popularity overnight (our time) the issues occurred again. We have scaled up further and should be running at a higher minimum capacity, so we think there should be no more issues.

8 Likes

Ty @andrew since last hour it’s working better now

1 Like

I mentioned it joking above, and mentioned it years ago to Mr. Strange (console Dev). These quality free promotions are incredible. But they ALWAYS catch you guys by surprise, completely unaware, defeating their purpose. Maybe one party should tell the other party when the next quality free promotion is planned…

@andrew Thank you for increasing the server capacity (again).

1 Like

Yes it’s been working ok for me last 30 minutes!

I was popping in to reiterate what Andrew said, but he beat me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone else having troubles today?

The game is currently broken for me. Nothing has a name, it’s all placeholder names kingdoms, troops, spells everything is messed up. Can’t start a match either.

You need to reinstall the game bro

2 Likes

I had the same problem a week ago, and the uninstall / reinstall fixed it.

@Fleg the others are correct. Please reinstall your game and this issue should be resolved. :slight_smile:

Never had the issue before until this last week had to delete it 3 separate days.

Very slow servers right now on xbox.:persevere:

2 Likes