Xbox One - New Update

@Mr.Strange

Same for me, on the Hero screen it’s a huge number. I’m assuming it’s the total amount of Glory a player has received lifetime.

We found this one - it’s displaying your player experience, which used to be referred to internally as glory.

Will be fixed in the next patch.

2 Likes

Whoa neat.

I too, thought this, but then, it didn’t explain why my gold, gems, scrolls etc numbers were accurate as of that time. thanks to @Mr.Strange for the explanation, and i’m happy i could bring it to your attention:)

I really can’t enjoy the game anymore… They added a difficulty setting, I play on the easiest and I can’t win a single match anymore. I hardly can kill a creature before my team get totally wrecked. I used to be up to date every week, getting to rank 1 to get glory point and buy each weekly event’s creature. Now they are way too expensive in glory point, especially that like I said, I can’t win anymore, my favourite team is now useless. I am sorry! Thank you for the fun I had while it lasted. Maybe one day I’ll come back just to reach level 100 for the achievement. I am sort of a perfectionist player and I’ll hate missing on exclusive event’s creature each week. So many free online game died because instead of brining new content to their game, they change the whole deal. :cry:

You should post the lineup that you have been using. There are many knowledgeable players that can help refine it a bit.

Exactly, every Team can be beat with a proper counter-strategy. There isn’t a single Team that can win every match.