Wins counted as losses

Ok so i have been playing pets 8 battles then went to dungeon played 3 matches then back to pvp and lost 3 in a row that i won. I give up!!!. I am not complaining about it anymore but will file a new ticket only for my records when you close my current ticket as solved and it happens again. . I have came to the conclusion that this game is all about money now because everybody is complaining about this issue but you all keep rolling out new stuff and nobody can fix this issue and its funny because you all developed this game. . I am a 1300 plus player and yes im frustrated. Who wants to spend their time to construct a solid team for a match and win the battle only for your systems to record it as a loss.

Yes that day all I did was pvp. Thanks @Kafka I’ll make sure to fight my battles if I scout them.

@XINDIANAX I’ve just checked the ticket number you gave me and can see that the ticket automatically closed after you didn’t reply. I’ve re-opened the ticket so I can help you with it, please check it and provide the information I’ve asked for so I can help you.