Wins counted as losses

Gems I can deal with. If it costs me players I’ll be getting a ban from here :joy:

1 Like

We need 1…send them my way :grin:,

I need 2 myself! Thought you had one waiting? Juzam?

1 Like

Yep. This week. But with chris leaving sunday for holiday i am back on the hunt. Ok we have derailed enough. I will pm.

Wins as losses suck and are still around. Wtf!

1 Like

It has reached epidemic levels, guild is approaching double figures for wins counting as losses during this weeks Guild Wars. It undermines the integrity of the entire game.

4 Likes

I don’t think people would be anywhere near as bothered when it is in other modes but guild wars every point counts and any points not rightfully given hurts the guild as a whole.

When it pops up in invasions and raids it hurts the guild too. Especially if the sigils were bought with gems.

I agree but guild wars certainly feels like where it hurts the most. I can obviously sympathise with those who are suffering as you know too well my own experiences with it. It’s demoralising and ruins the game, games are suppose to be fun right?

No not really. Games are meant to make you spend exorbitant amounts of cash weekly for crap cards you’ll likely never use again.

You obviously have a different outlook on games. Maybe worth considering a different hobby/interest?

4 Likes

Knock on wood i had no glitches with guild wars this week. Went 29-1 for the week. This issue is definitely not gonna attract any new players and its funny because its not a new glitch . The compensation if any is a joke and leads me to believe they have the attitude of sorry about your luck better luck next time. Seriously this needs to be TOP PRIORITY!!! . Stop everyhing else and fix this issue.

Sarcasm. Or if you prefer. It’s how the devs think of us here.

Are you guys who are having that issue with wins Counting as a loss on the same platform?

I am on Android and It had never happened to me so far.

I’m on Xbox,and it happened a lot last week,not sure about pc/mobile. It’s more of an issue if it happens in guild wars,than pvp,and it hasn’t happened to me in Raids,or invasion so it seems to just be a guild wars pvp issue that’s as old as I remember. I hope it’s something they can fix.

This topic is getting totally derailed and making it hard for me to find the information that can actually help us solve this issue/help players having the issue.

Please feel free to leave your feedback in the relevant part of the forum but not on the bug report.

A reminder that this Bug Report thread is for PVP wins counting as losses, if you have another issue, please either create a new bug report thread or write a support ticket if you have a technical issue or missing rewards.

@XINDIANAX can you please tell me the ticket # of the ticket with the video that wasn’t watched so I can check the ticket status?

When you tried the workaround I suggested and said it didn’t work which battle was counted as a loss? The PVP battle or a Guild Wars battle?

This issue is top priority for us but as I’ve explained, while we have fixed some causes, there are still others which we are investigating.

@Casper1875 that is a completely different issue, please ask the guild member receiving the internal error to write a support ticket under the Technical Issue category so we can help them.

1 Like

OK thank you

@Kafka last time this happened to me I was in the middle of a pvp battle when someone triggered a pet event I won my pvp battle and everything was fine. I then clicked on my 3 trophy to see what the team was and then backed out and did my pet battles after that I went straight back to pvp and won that 3 trophy battle but it counted as a loss.

If I do a casual pvp battle after pet rescue will it stop the ranked one counting as a loss? or was it scouting my 3 trophy before backing out that caused it?

@Maxx I believe it was because you scouted then backed out, did something else then came back to PVP.
Was playing a PVP battle the first thing you did when you opened the game?

1. Also i have noticed my pvp are not counting at all . I played 9 battles to start the week but it only showed 8-0 . I rebooted , and one battle did not count in win/loss column. I hope this is not the fix for this win loss issue. None was casual fights either. Thanks.

61688 sry it got cut off