Counting Wins As Losses..?

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Couple of my guildies have completed there matches… and they won them, but its counting them as losing…
What are the steps to make it happen again?
I have no idea, but they don’t deserve a loss for fully winning a match.

This has now happened to two of my members… One has send a ticket the other day, all they received was 5k gold 10 souls, and 10 glory… Jesh…

Has this happened to anyone else?

2 Likes

Yup you not alone

Yeah… i guess it’s a thing on Pc/mobile as well.

It’s on every platform

3 Likes

Dumb question. How can you tell it counted as a loss?

@dujas When you look in the result page you see how many win and lost you got for that day. So if you win 5 fight and see 4/1 something is wrong :slight_smile:

1 Like

This happened to one of my friend and it’s frustrated her so much she nearly quit the game. She’s been playing since the beginning of the game.

In GWs, the wins counting as a loss bug is extemely annoying. Not only did you actually win the battle but you now have lost points for your guild. Reporting this to support results in a standard response where they pretty much tell you “Yes we are aware of the bug”, “No we can’t give you points back since it’s very complex”, and by the way here is some really lame compensation for your trouble. (I just found out that the compensation are 5k gold 10 soul and 10 glory) I mean, seriously? Even defending your kingdom rewards are better. It’s more like adding salt to the wound instead of making player feel a lil bit better.

I think most players would prefer the points or a reset to do the battle over to get the win rather than the compensation. As this bug is still very prevalent still you would think then the developers could up the compensation. I don’t know maybe something decent to comfort the player that feel devastated by this bug.

6 Likes

I would rather say: you would think that they would try to fix it.
It has been going on for more than 3 months now…

6 Likes

Add another couple months to that tally. Just happened to me.

1 Like

Hi @Strawnyy, This happened to DruidsGlade in Bracket 1 on Tuesday. Devs do not have a fix for this issue. Not clear when they will…

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like