Why is it 20% chance to summon is generally 100% chance in GW?!

wednesday-addams-you-die
Haha most definitely!!

1 Like

Thief is not the only class, Orbweaver is a joke. I avoid any PVP battle with Orbweaver class now because every time you hit the hero it spawns another troop. Itā€™s a joke and it ruins the game to the point where I donā€™t enjoy PVP anymore. I donā€™t understand why itā€™s so hard to fix it. If you want my opinion i think they have increased the % in the background to give the AI more of a chance seeing that we get the first turn.

1 Like

Agreed. Even after the nerf they put on Orbweaver, I believe it still spawns spiders far more often than only 35% of the time. I had a battle in GW a couple months ago against the L&D/Weaver team where it lasted 21 minutes & by the time I finally managed to kill the hero (& the final spider it had spawned), I had a total of 18 souls in the kill tally!! I mean cā€™monā€¦ that is nearly 5 teams! I was so frustrated I had to take a break before doing my final GW battle. Ugh!

1 Like

It is ONLY the AI that is lucky time after time after time.
I have also had to fight 5/6 Bandits or Spiders several times in pvp or guild wars.
If I use the same team, no where near that many Bandits/Spider are summoned to help me.
(Obsidius is amazing against this nonsence)

In Guild Wars I also as a minimum lose at least 1 troop to Megavore - 1 fight I lost 3 of my troops. Never happens this often other than in Guild Wars.
Obsidius canā€™t help here sadly.

Infernal King in Pet Rescues - I counted 7 times he respawned in a single fight. But he used to spawn at least 1-2 times at every fight until I began using Essense of Evil or Obsidius.

When the AI plays, the procentage sure seem to be different, to the AIā€™s advantage.

I wonder if the AI has gotten a will of itā€™s own :face_with_monocle: it wasnā€™t happy with player also having first turn, so it found a way in the coding when Potion gem were implemented and messed up the first turn as much as possible :rofl: It would explain all these weekly bugs and why the devs arenā€™t being transparent in their communication :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I

1 Like

If it were up to me I would replace all ā€œsummon on death/damageā€ traits in the entire game with something else. I hate them with a passion. They donā€™t add any fun to the game just frustration and anger. Nobody uses them on offense only to be a PITA defense.

4 Likes

I do
5th
Oh wait yeah this shame!!!
weaver

OMG! I know right! Itā€™s ridiculous how many Infernal Kings reappear sometimesā€¦ Iā€™ve counted 14 souls once after a battle. Thatā€™s 9 times he reappeared after being killed!!! Insane!!

This conversation isnā€™t complete without mentioning Agile. Because 60% of the time (on its 20% chance) it works every time. I had the devs comment on a facebook post to confirm it is random and % chance is not changed for AI. But I donā€™t believe it, not with thousands of us testing it daily and consistenly seeing the AI dodge attacks and summon troops WAY more frequently than us. Also fun when gnomes and valravens escape, but only when itā€™s important. If it doesnā€™t matter, like in a vault, no escape.