Why I like being an F2P player

• It’s free.
  • I own every weapon and all but four legendary troops.
  • Routinely telling level 1000 players to kiss my Celestial Traitstone.
  • I have several Celestial Traitstones needing to be kissed.
  • My main hero on Steam and my alt Hero on my phone can be in the same guild.
  • It’s free.
  • I can be a goat. (Oh wait, wrong game.)
  • Routinely telling gobbo armies to go play in the Arena.
  • I don’t feel guilty about playing other games while my kingdoms collect tribute.
  • Devs already have plenty of VIP 10 players.
  • Routinely telling VIP 10 players they need to spend more $ to keep up.
  • I only need another 1M souls to get all my troops to max level.
  • Last time I checked, it’s still free.
1 Like

I’m pretty sure there are less than five VIP 10 players. From what I last recall, VIP 10 costs $790. I have spent a little under $50 on this game. Most people that do spend on this game seem to drop $5, $25, or $50. There are many committed spenders that go to a couple $100s, but I doubt many of those higher spenders exceed $200-300. If there are dozens of people spending more than $500+ on this game, I really wish I had their kind of money to throw around. xD

1 Like

I have only ever bought the $5 bundle for the armor that gives +25% Souls and +50% EXP until I built up enough Gems for the good Armors.

I like this game because F2P and P2W players can be evenly matched more often than most “freemium” games.

There are a lot more VIP10 players out there than you’d think… I think…

Checking in as a VIP 10 player. However, it turns out that I laid out all that cash before VIP even existed so I’ve been there since day one. The only thing I regret about it is I didn’t buy Keeper of Souls when it was available & it’s still my only missing troop.

2 Likes

Endgame outside looking in on KoS club +1.

I’m guild leader and I think 4 out of the 5 players below me have him. It’s embarrassing. IM A LAUGHING STOCK.

1 Like

Yes, yes you are.

1 Like

vip 10 player myself. Actually got KoS in an iron key chest before 1.08. first legendary actually.

Gloating is not permitted in this forum!

1 Like

Or Goating…

@jainus you should feel really sheepish about that last remark.

Oh my goat what is going on :scream:

So should Ewe…

1 Like

@jainus You win - I hereby dub you official King of Horsing Around.

We kidd we kidd…

I was lucky enough to get Keeper with some event keys a couple weeks ago. The one I keep seeing that I really want is Bone Dragon. Haven’t been able to get that one yet.

At level 103 I actually have 2 keeper of soul’s :p. But I’m sure I’ll be level 1000 before I get a Sheggra…