VIP points cost

So I wanna buy some VIP points package. Advice. What is the most cost effective way to get to level 5?

2 Likes

I think it costs about $180 for vip5 so i would say path to glory and maybe some seals each week for a bit

1 Like

I thought it was $130, if you don’t have it get the Death Knight Armor. It is worth every penny.

4 Likes

It could be my memory aint what it once was lol

1 Like

What level are you at and have you spent anything on VIP yet?

If you want to spend the money and get to VIP quick, Deathknight armor is probably the best investment. If you’re patient, keeping an ongoing “daily gems” subscription going is the most cost effective way to buy gems.

3 Likes

VIP bundles were 75 points for 5 bucks. And then I bought path to glory and growth pack.

They’re back down to 25 points for 5 bucks now, though. Wished I’d bought those when they were still 75.

1 Like

Ok. I like that one @Stan

1 Like

What about the daily gold?

The mini-vip packs give you 2 VIP keys plus a few other goodies for $5 each ($7 in Canada), but you can only buy 3.

I’m gradually working my account and my wife’s up. We never did deathknight since it would be $100 in one shot and I just can’t stomach that for a match-3 game. Also, I’ve hit the soul wall now, so I’m just as well off with Dragon Armor, at least until we see how many souls we need for crafting.

I’ve never really looked at the daily gold, but it is so easy to get in other ways that I’ve never felt the need. It would be like getting “daily maps”, and who needs that?

2 Likes

So daily gems it is!

2 Likes

Thank you all

2 Likes

Remember, it will take a full year of continuous use to get to VIP 5 with just daily gems. It’s only $5 every two weeks.

3 Likes

And a mini VIP pack! Yes!

3 Likes

Path to glory and growth pack 2 both give you mythics.

1 Like

Yeah I noticed but today I have been blessed with the ability to spend 20

2 Likes

Lol hells yeah @EmsDad15 that $20 is a great start brudda!

2 Likes

The VIP price to points was incorrect for a few days when released on console. I believe they fixed it ASAP so its back to “normal” pricing at $5 for +25VIP (limit 3).

2 Likes

Ok. I have acquired 2 VIP keys. Do I spend them now? Or when? Build them up I would assume?

1 Like

That is totally up to you. There is a small chance you could get a mythic troop if you do it this week it will be queen aurora.

2 Likes