Who are the top ps4 guilds?

I have no idea what all that crap in your thread is about though… Seriously, wtf? You’re calling someone a crybaby but it actually looks like you guys are the crybaby. Really dudes? Wow.

1 Like

Santandrix always claimed that his guild doesn’t use it, that’s why it all kicked off. We can beat it obviously but you know how the ai plays out with it if it gets a chance. Anyway I’ll change it later, it’s too easy to beat. Good luck with the wars.

1 Like

I didnt come on here and call another guild out for what their GW defense teams are

1 Like

Good to know… As usual (and im getting tired of saying it) i am the bad guy…

In fact im just gonna do this

I am the bad guy™

1 Like

For the record I never said my guild doesn’t use it, I said I’ll never use it. So yeah, I’m done with it, carry on.

1 Like

Look at all my old posts, I ever said that don’t. Carry on and good luck to all of the brackets.

1 Like

I am done for the day on these boards.

1 Like

I recommend trailer park boys, say goodnight to the bad guys, hell I recommend any of their shows, 10 seasons and a ton of movies.

3 Likes

You go nowhere, forget it brudda!

You’re so full of it. I have went 5 zero against you and 3 of those games were against Mab teams so stop being a hypocrite and quit with that hollier than thou attitude.

1 Like

That’s my fault, I told them to use vjm if they wanted after coming up against it solidly the first thing this morning. We try not to use it because it’s a cancer in the game. Why they just made guardians unable to cast on skulls is beyond me. That would’ve pretty much sorted the worst part of it. It’s a terrible mix of stats increase and skull spam. Cheaply. It’s a gone on too long. Oh, we’re one down again. Holiday. Typical quimby week once more. Where’s 27?

1 Like

Lol, Vangor started it? You’ve lost and you started complaining. So no, it’s not Vangor’s fault.

And anyway, it is silly if you think that you will tell to someone how they shall enjoy their entertainment and they will listen. I have one team set for GW defence because I am lazy and don’t want to tinker with it. I am not going to come up with 6 different teams just so someone will have more fun.

And lastly no one said we are not using it. We just said that whining is not going to change anything so it makes the whole call out pretty pointless unless you want to start mud throwing fest.

1 Like

Ok, so you are using it yourself and yet you call out others? How does hypocrisy taste?

Yes, the team can be annoying at time because Justice is borked but it’s not Nemesis’ fault so if you want to complain complain to the devs otherwise it’s childish. And since you say that that team is so easy to beat it makes even less sense.

Still going on? Bitter voices from an inferior guild :slight_smile:

yes, you are right about that :slight_smile: but that’s ok, you make it up in GW score :smiley:

1 Like

Sigh. I hate it when mom and dad argue over dumb stuff. Let’s just move on

2 Likes

Agreed. The bitterness has got to the point of a yawnfest :slight_smile:

You don’t understand the context of what I’m saying, you’re probably not a native English speaker so don’t quite understand the way in which this post was meant.

Oh sorry master, me no speak. I fail, you much smart, so good arguments :slight_smile:

When I said it was vangor’s fault, it wasn’t literally his fault, that’s idiotic. I have explained this in my posts and to santandrix via pm, it’s not my fault if you don’t understand and want to start flinging insults at me. Wind your frigging neck in.

1 Like