Where all my vapers at?

Heh i go thru 20-25 ml a day

Wow. I only use 30 to 45 a week.

Itā€™s so dumb. You can buy a 20 x multi-pack of 10ml bottles. Just not 10 X 20ml. Donā€™t know how they managed it but Iā€™m sure the tobacco companies are still laughing at that going into law. So liquid costs lots more because a lot of the cost is in the bottle and the packaging

Meanwhile in the UK, to discourage smoking the government is banning (or maybe has already banned, idk) cigarettes being sold in packets of 10, apparently because the cost of a 20 box makes it harder for kids to buy them.

ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Wow i have never known ciggs to be sold in anything other than 20 in a pack

Thatā€™s crazyā€¦I order al of mineā€¦easier and cheaper than going to the only vape shop in town. I have thought about diy but havenā€™t tried it yet

2 Likes

Oh, and also, tanks canā€™t be bigger than 2ml. Itā€™s unbelievable. The lawmakers somehow believe that people are vaping 10% nicotine in 5ml tanks. Nah bro, that ainā€™t it! The bigger the tank, the more likely it is to be a super low nicotine juice because a brother is just trying to make some clouds!

2 Likes

Used to be sold in 10 or 20. Tax here on cigarettes is so high that they are really expensive so I guess some people only want to buy 10 at a time.

Itā€™s just the ass-backwards thing of letā€™s make cigarette packets larger while making vapes and liquid smaller. Only one of these things can be true!

Also, you can still go on Amazon and get a bigger tank shipped to you from outside the EU. So hardly am effective law - just penalises the EU based vape shops and creates a grey market

1 Like

Yup i have the crown 3 which is 4ml i think and my nic is 3mgā€¦

But i run that bitch at .25Ī© 90w!

1 Like

Yep. I started with a kangertech pen vape and 24 nic few years agoā€¦many vape later I use a smok baby alien with a baby beast tank with 3nic

2 Likes

Exactly. Think mine is 4ml and I also buy 3mg juice.

I would run out of battery if I used it that high though lol. 0.6 ohms and 20 watts is my sweet spot

1 Like

My first was a vision spinner2 at 24 mg then i went to the kanger subbox mini and now the alien

2 Likes

Im awaiting an alien figurine from Hong Kong.

1 Like

Hmm. Mine is called the joyetech cubist pro but I donā€™t really.know much about the different tech out there. Been using this one for a while - it just works!

The cube is a good piece

TY, glad I didnā€™t just reveal myself to be a vape n00b!

1 Like

Lololol my vape room is a judgment free zone brudda

2 Likes

After the pen I went to a mvp 11w then to an mvp 20wā€¦then to an istick 50. ā€¦last one b4 the baby was a joyteck 75w with the triton

1 Like

I have been vaping for 2 years. Currently using a Reuleaux 200 watt with a griffin tank. at home I usually use my vape amp roughneck mod. Have been making all my own juices for about a year now. @Vangor you only need a little math skills to figure out the mixing, if you donā€™t have any math skills there are plenty of sites with how to and recipes. Mixing your own is a must, especially when you go through the amount of juice as you do! You will go broke!

1 Like

So true lol

1 Like

No, I do not work for nicotineriver.com, I work for IBMā€¦

4 Likes