Where all my vapers at?

How long does it take to mix a weeks supply?

you do lol. fck 25$ for a store bought bottle

i just mixed a six month supply in a hour

Lol well i been getting my juice from vapewild.com and i get 120ml for $20 but i know Diy is much cheaper

Dude! Srrsly?

@Vangor what @DEMONorANGEL said, I typically do a few months supply in about 10 to 15 minutes or so. I could go with a larger bottle and make it last longer but I find its not a big deal to remake a batch every so often.

1 Like

just got 500ml saturday . mixed it with 120 ml of store bought for flavor. that will last me a long time

1 Like

When I get to doing it my family thinks I am a mad scientist with my beakers and flasksā€¦:slight_smile:

1 Like

Doesnt that make the flavor weaker?

yes thank god lol. i hate flavored juice, but dont like straight pg/vg. taste like burnt rubber lol
and keeps the wife from bitchin about no flavor

1 Like

I seeā€¦ Lol i enjoy the flavors tho but you guys are convincing me that i shpuld try itā€¦

Yep, itā€™s 40 watts. The box says itā€™s a ā€œhybrid tankā€. But hereā€™s the link to it that has the specs.

Iā€™m not too familiar with the details about rda. Iā€™m more of a read tons of reviews on a mod, buy it, then use it, hope it works for me kind of person.

1 Like

Damn, I need to get on that whole mix-your-own gig.

The EU passed a law that says vape juice can only be sold in bottles of 10ml or smaller. Itā€™s such a PITA and it ends up costing so much more. But no such restrictions on PG and VG. So it looks like I can buy high strength nicotine in 10ml bottles and mix it down.

I am SO jealous of the prices you guys pay for those quantities. No idea why itā€™s so much more expensive over here. Maybe because cigarettes are also much higher from tax?..

Ever consider moving to this side of the pond? I recommend Chicago

Your DHS wouldnā€™t have me mate!

Lol they let me stayā€¦

Everyone in Europe knows that if you try to emigrate to the USA the POTUS himself kicks you out and makes you pay for it!

1 Like

Lol ill call trump and tell him to let u in lol

1 Like

Sweet, cheers bro!

1 Like

10 ml or smallerā€¦that has to suck. 10 ml wouldnā€™t even get me through 2 days

1 Like