2 Likes

Whats up little buddy! You vape too?

Gizmo rolls Gizmos cigs but Gizmo has thought about Vape

1 Like

@Gizmo vaping is waaaaay better than ciggs i strongly recommend ditching ciggs

If you have any questions feel free to pm me

Hi @Vangor
The tank I use is the Amigo Itsuwa Driptide:

That is not me but it shows the tank. Coils last me for a month or so and I am a heavy vaper. The tank is top fill which is freaking awesome.

The mod I use is a Vapresso Nebula, its just a random one I found that did what I wanted and its ok.

2 Likes

fast forward to 7.15

1 Like

Wow that guyā€¦ Why take another hit after choking the first time? Geez lol

1 Like

PSA: please dont ever do this! Lol

Started vaping regularly around 2014 to replace smoking (was a smoker for about 20 years). I havenā€™t had a real cig since. Full disclosure though - I use the juice with nicotine so thereā€™s still that. But at least I donā€™t make everything around me smell like an ashtray anymore. Now itā€™s cola and pears. LOL

2 Likes

What mod do u use?

1 Like

Currently, I use one called vox mini - love it. Also have a rocket 3 which doesnā€™t work right (in my opinion) and a couple Pro-L series. All from vaporfi.

best place to buy base nicotine 12$ for 500ml 6mg nic . last me six months. Beats 6 cartons of cigs a month .

40 watts? What tank do u have on that? Or do u have an rda?

Is the nic u get diluted with pg or vg?

1 Like

@DEMONorANGEL I can one up your site with my siteā€¦ nicotineriver.com has 500ml 6mg for $8.49. I have been buying from these guys for a couple years or so now, customer service is awesome and they have deals all the time for free shipping or a free gallon of PG/VG with $75 orderā€¦

https://www.nicotineriver.com/products/6mg-e-liquid-nicotine?variant=33089291662

1 Like

@Vangor you can have it set up any way you want.
@Clark mine includes 7$ for 3 day shipping

1 Like

1 Like

@DEMONorANGEL I always buy bulk to save up for a while. I supply my brother, sister and brother in law with their juiceā€¦

2 Likes

Damnā€¦ Maybe i need to look again at Diy!