What's the most you won in invasion?

THAT’S MY MONEY!

Heh, I don’t really care, nice reward!

My goal is 10k, so if you could like… Go offline for a bit? That would be great :stuck_out_tongue:

Your best bet is on Sundays…

My highest was 9800 gold against Mr Sammy, but it was during double gold week, and with hard multiplier. I probably posted a picture of it on forum.
Second best is 6200, against Scorpio I think.

New calendar alarm “MrSammy AWOL” set

2 Likes

I wish I could fight myself…

I’d sure everyone in your guild has asked themselves the same thing

Actually, after reaching level 100, I was guild-less for a few month… Actually, I was the sole member of a guild called “Mr.Sammy and Me”.

During that time, everybody and their mother fought me. Including my guild mate.

Once I joined back Match Master, my guild mate were still able to fight me for a few month… Talk about love!

2 Likes

still love your gold totals, but no longer hold my record other day I got a 8.8k from someone named scorpio something or another

It’s fun to fight you @MrSammy. I like your defend lineup…though I think I may always associate you with two teraxis and two jarls :stuck_out_tongue:

I scored 2 TV’s 1 laptop, 2 desktops, 3 watches, various silver…oh not a home invasion…duh

2 Likes

Over 10k gold. :slight_smile:

It wasn’t even a 2x gold week.

2 Likes

Bah! You beat me by 100g!

1 Like

sweet:) remember a name of who you 2 won that from?

Krammaster, or something similar to that. It was worth around 3.4k gold + bonuses. It would have been around 14k gold on a 2x gold week.

Someone I’ve not fought before, Hilary

last name Clinton lol
never seen that person in GoW

1 Like

ahh Krammaster I have seen and usually has fair amount. never seen that high even with deathknight armor though

Yeah, normally I see him around 1k. I guess he was sleeping and I just happened to be the only one who invaded him for several hours.

Got him twice in three matches. Normally wouldn’t suffer through Krammaster’s team, but at 3000+ gold per invasion (before bonuses!) I’ll deal with it!