What's in the console Event Pack for this week? (update this please)

I was hoping this would happen

Unfortunately, they introduced the new kingdom then pulled it back. I bought Darkstone, only to not find it again when I went to level it for the magic skill. So not sure they will reintroduce it today or tomorrow. I do know that Watcher was the epic bundle for purchase in the shop, but did not get a chance to see the event chest. I will take a guess it may be Anointed One.

Darkstone will be unlocked this week, the troops are already in the list if its Tuesday in your timezone. But not before the weekly reset. If you could unlock it and see the new glory bundle already it was a bug…

@Theicla

May 10 to May 17, 2016;

Anointed One (from Darkstone)
2 Event keys
200 souls
2500 gold
2x Arcane Spirit Traitstones - changed to 2x Arcane Blood Traitstones
4x Minor Magic Traitstones
Cost: 400 Glory

Anointed One: Spell is “Frenzy” (12 red/blue)
Gain [1+Magic] Attack and Life, and transform all Green Gems to Red to Boost the effect. [Boost Ratio 3:1]

1 Like

What’s the relevance spirit stone? That’s not the stone for anointed one, nor is it the kingdoms stone

<----- Not a developer and I’m not going to attempt to explain their logic

It’s the traitstones for Psion so I figure the logic was to give you a chance to develop the legendary for the new kingdom

Assuming that logic is true:

1. 1% or less of players will get a Psion this week
  2. 100% of players who buy the Pack will get the mismatched stones

Thank RNGesus we can use the stones for Troops we actually have.

Yeah, didn’t realize Psion was the legendary for dark stone until I pulled it, thank you

They ninjaswapped in Arcane Bloods now

Well that sucks because I got Psion from the Glory Keys I had waiting for me when I logged in.

Ooooooo, I just looked over the list of upcoming Troops (not official, it’s my best guess) and I don’t see any Blue/Purple Troops, those Spirit stones were more valuable than we thought.

not til blighted lands as far as I can tell…

Had a power out last night. Damn was chasing 6 stones for shadow hunter. Woke up this morning and was changed :disappointed:

1 Like

Thanks for the posting on the new troop!

@TaliaParks I have updated the card template we’ve been using to include the race of the troop of the week. Anointed One is a human. I don’t know if anyone is buzzed to create a human-based deck for the team bonuses, but it’s good to know where he stands.

We might as well include that info in this thread since none of the racial types is posted on the official v1.07 Game Guide Troop List for these forums.

Also, if anyone notices that the [X+magic stat] detail is incorrect for any given troop listed, please feel free to post the correction here!

As for the increased Glory cost… it’s 400 to purchase Anointed as opposed to 300. I’m finding this a bit hard to swallow. So if you want to ascend him, that’s 2400 Glory.

I realize there are folks on the PC/Mobile side who claim they can “make 2000 Glory per day” easy-peasy, but these same people have fully-traited mythic legendary teams. This is NOT the case for console players, the vast majority who’d seem to prefer green/brown/purple traitstones to feed their starter Goblin teams.

If you’d like more new players to step outside the confines of goblindom, then you’ll need to make it cheaper to purchase and outfit the troops like Anointed One who aren’t green-based marauders.

Hi, Theicia, the glory packs will cost 300 only when it is an ultra rare in it, it will then only give one arcane in each pack. With epic it will cost 400, when its legendary 500, in both those cases you will get 2 arcanes in the glory packs. At least its like this on PC/Mobile, not sure about the consoles.

Console gets 2 regardless.

Ah, even if its an ultra-rare?

That’s what it’s supposedly presumed to be on PC/Mobile. But I’ve been playing GoW on my tablet long enough to notice that the Glory cost per pack can vary, and the console devs could be using the price points set previously when those troops were released previously. I can tell you that quite a few members can barely afford to buy ONE copy of a troop at 400, let alone 3 to 6 copies.