What to do Next

I’ve recently completed all kingdom, class and faction quests.

I’m a level 56 warlord and the team I mostly use is:

Wrath (level 20, all traits)
Hero - Warlord’s Battlecry
Spinnerette (level 5, no traits)
Luther (level 5, no traits)

I know it’s not the greatest team, but as a beginner it works for me (usually, lol).

In case you’re wondering, I did purchase both upgrades for wrath. I did purchase other things, too, including each pass+ and the deathknight armor. I’m now VIP level 5, so all my troops start at level 5. Yes, I know I don’t need to buy anything, but I do have some discretionary income.

Anyway, I’m a little confused as to where to go from here. Should I level up kingdoms next (I only have about 441k gold)? If so, should I do magic first for my team? If not, what should I do? Any insight you can give me is appreciated. Thanks!

1. Join an active guild for new players - ask on 001 for one, people will direct you to the proper place. Most guilds won’t ask you to donate any gold to guild tasks before your kingdoms are level 10.
  2. level all kingdoms to 10 (start with magic kingdoms - Darkstone, Silverglade, Karakoth, Blighted Lands, Zhul’Kari; after that: attack, armor, life kingdoms. You get extra stat points at levels 10 and 15. Level 15 needs deeds, which come slowly, so level 10 is the first important goal.
  3. Start working on your power levels for kingdoms. The best resource for power levels (which will show you which resources are needed for upgrades, where the bottlenecks are, both current and future; which currencies are needed for specific things etc) is Gemologica - https://gemologica.herokuapp.com/ (you hook up your profile by providing your invite code and certain traitstones, then save/bookmark the link to the resulting profile - no password sharing necessary, so your game account data are safe - also, if you haven’t done it yet, register your account - the relevant option is in settings)
  4. Use & level your classes - always have a hero on your team with a class equipped. 250 wins with a class = a class weapon! Plaguelord (Darkstone) and Thief (Zaejin) should be first, they both award awesome class weapons, Essence of Evil and Skeleton Key.

While doing points 2 & 3 & 4 - just enjoy yourself! Low level explore will be a good way to help you boost your stats and hero levels. Open all keys - gem, glory, gold - as you get them, until your collection is nearing about 1000 troops. Open guild seals after your guild reaches 40k weekly seals (meaning: level 6 guild chest) - you need troops! Open some event keys weekly (they always have troops from the current weekly kingdom).

Good luck!

7 Likes

join a good beginner guild (dont be afraid to move on once you feel you out grow them)
work on progressively unlocking kingdoms and using gold to level to 5 then 10 when you can.
unlock your classes.
when its unlocked open under world kingdoms amanithrax and deep hive (you want king gobtruffle and queen beetrix)
after that open the rest (for the banners)
DO NOT progress city of thieves or the warrens (these will be your shard farming locations)

that should see you right for a good while, if any more info is needed just ask. we are a helpful bunch here (mostly)

3 Likes

remember all guardians 4 copies at mythic eventually to maximise results from guild chests

2 Likes