What the hell just happened?!

How am I crazy? I’m a cute little unicorn that likes video games and belly rubs.

squee

If that’s crazy I have to look up what sanity truly is.

(I said earlier this year I was gonna do this as my pony OC. I wasn’t lying.)

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Alright topic fit well for my bug

I’m… not sure what’s wrong with that.

Black beast supposed to devour allie and gain his stats + spawn 6 skulls In this vid he just heal himself and spawn skulls

Either a rework or that Goblin King was too fatty to be palatable.

2 Likes

No hate here. I love the pony. He’s still crazy though.

2 Likes

I’ll have you know my flesh does NOT look like that, thank you.

stomps hoof

STOP CANNING US!

2 Likes

Is that a plate of Corned Beef luncheon meat with SPARKLES?!

Ahem Back on Topic…

The PC/mobile version of the Hero class update didn’t have the range of errors we’re seeing on console. These issues are occurring on the XBox One like this;

*Resetting player daily login count every day
*Guild rewards icon still flashing non-stop
*Hero win victories on a Class the user isn’t able to switch to (difficult to change Class in the first place, doesn’t seem to activate the first time-- Luther keeps popping up demanding “You’ve unlocked your first Hero Class. Let’s go set it up!”)
*Troop REFUND BUTTON disappeared
*“This battle has already completed” errors
*Arena battles with wrong number of troops on both sides as well as multiple incorrect status effects applied

Can you provide some detail on this bug? I’ve not seen it reported before.

I already did when @Shiratori asked about it. Visual proof is also at the first post of the topic because you wouldn’t believe me otherwise.

Ah! I believe the issue is that you had an arena run started BEFORE the patch, and after the patch the game didn’t know how to interpret your existing data.

This is the bug that leads to the “this battle may have already finished” error message - it’s when your local data isn’t in sync with a new version of the game.

Which is to say - it should be just a one-time thing for players who were in the middle of an arena run when the patch hit.

Actually… that picture was from battle #2 of the run I had just started.

Apparently I need more context. Which statement is true, from your perspective?

1 - Arena glitched once, and has otherwise been behaving normally.
2 - Every Arena run is glitched.
3 - Arena is unavailable to play.

4: After I retreated and quit, my attempt to continue was met with an infinite loading screen.

Right. That’s all symptoms of your data getting out of sync with the server.

The key question is - are you going out of sync frequently? That sort of thing happens to everyone on occasion - just a price we have to pay for using an always-online server architecture on a public network. But if it’s happening to you FREQUENTLY then it might be indicative of other issues. For example, a single out-of-sync error might be failing to clear for some reason.

1 Like

It’s working again. :slight_smile:

Edit: Nevermind, 5-0 and I got infinite loading again.

I was finally able to finish Arena. I went 8-0.

3 Likes