What Kingdom Should Get a Rework Next?

Alright, fair enough. I could imagine a fan of dwarves wanting a viable dwarf team and hoping a Khaziel rework would do it.

Yeahh Darkstone and Wild Plains of course.

Wait a moment I think I’m confused.

Grosh Nak because Gar Nok

Now I ´m sure Grosh Nak.

1 Like

Garnok is fine, l2deckbuild lol. I voted wild plains. Sooth should give 2 magic @ lvl 19 imo. Rest of wp is just useless compared to cards doing same but better traits. Gorgon is lava ele w less dmg and random, most other cards are passive req getting hit etc or summon more trash bisons srsly? Lol.

Please share your Gar’nok team, that we might have our collective eyes opened.

8 Likes

I don´t have Gar´nok team. I never try to make one with him

So yes, please I want to see a good team with him. Maybe I changed my first decision.

Luther cyclops priest garnok.

And that makes Gar’Nok viable? For a legendary… hmmm, no thanks. Rework please… meanwhile you suggest Soothsayer (a popular and still quite viable late game troop) needs a buff? Not sure I can agree…

3 Likes

I see no arguments in your post, i could explain that team but dont feel like it anymore.

You don’t need to explain. It’s evident it relies on buffing Cyclops then hitting the first troop. Only one damage dealer, no speed / converters / exploders. No targeted damage. Yes it’s usable but that’s gonna be slow and not at all competitive in the late game. Not sure what weapon you had on the Priest. Also isn’t Gar’Nok mana-blocked?

That’s a very long way from being viable in end game PvP… and Gar’Nok isn’t even a good part of it - and if he summons, the Orc blocks red mana for your only damage dealer. All that attack buffing and no way to control board or make skulls. You’re stuck on Rng attacks and the odd Cyclops cast. You’ll need to buff Cyclops a few times and then cast to even take down the first enemy. No mana drain or much defence. MMDBBD teams would chew that team up easily. Or an EK/valk/Mab team. Or anything with maw or Famine not in the first slot. I have 20 teams I’d rather use than risk that one.

I didn’t bother with the detailed argument before as my points will be obvious to anyone else, I think.

@lyya am I missing something revolutionary here?

3 Likes

Lol youre wrong, hold on ill explain but it takes a bit as im on my ps4: This deck is split in two, after cy takes out one or not i emediately sac him and either replace by an abhorath or fill gar for orc (Both gain attk like crazy that priest will gladly spam sac while luc continues to b threat or atleast tank, in case of abhorath gar is active, otherwise sac orc. The deck is designed to lure ppl in thinking easy win bad deck its cy so they conc on him, its actually priest and gar its about lol, rest just functions as threat. I like building odd teams like these that fool ppl like yall xD, but use something diff for manual team. I hve like 10 def teams i often revolve so ppl dont figure out counters, i test my teams extensively and only prob w this one would be ai killing gar w priest lmao. But ive seen ai make good decisions alot. I dont own gar yet tbh but im a intellectual prodigy on theory, youll have to take my sincere word on that. Btw this is not even the weirdest team i have, i have a live one i cant beat myself even w my 90% pvp team.

You’re not; that team is terrible. I wasn’t planning to reply since I figured that team “spoke” for itself.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter though. You can field every troop in this game regardless of how weak it is. Simply being able to use a troop in a team and it doesn’t cause the universe to explode doesn’t mean the troop is fine, especially if it is a Legendary which should be somewhat universally exciting and useful.
And even if we consider Garnok fine, his kingdom is still weak and in need of a rework, with none of it troops finding much if any use currently.
However Wild plains is at a similar point, and we should just settle at Groshnak and Wild Plains both being in need of a rework more than some other kingdoms on this list.

1 Like

Ah by Priest you meant Sacrificial Priest?

Hmm, that wasn’t clear. But it’s still not a good late game team. Too slow. Sacrifice then re-summon is a gimmick too risky to use again and again vs end game defence teams. No board control, no transformers, no speed or utility. No thanks.

Maybe your meta is different on console or at the level you play at. At level 1000+ on PC, sorry but Gar’Nok is rubbish. Widely known for it.

You guys realize gar procs when hit traits right? Thats haute experimentation potential, shouldnt ask to change gar, orc mayb… Change gar to red green instd of red yel would make my deck better so id be for tht too :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont base on meta situations i plan for all situations as meta changes all the time which is why i hv not jst 1 def team… Manaburn will be nerfed guaranteed so… Ps4 here yeah and fyi def is based on pvpstr rating. The lower the less 'meta opponents that can deal w it.

Mana burn?

You’re a bit late to that party.

4x trait sum and 4x teams in itself will gt nerfjarled too ^^ Inevitable, all gimmicks will be.

Perhaps if you’ve finished with your impenetrable intellectual theorycrafting, others might return us to the topic.

Arguably most older kingdoms need a rework to meet @sirrian’s holy grail power line in the sand. Personally I’d like to see Adana get it as I love Carnex and the feel/style of the mech troops. Carnex was a cool viable late game troop until traits and power creep left him behind. His spell doesn’t scale as there’s rarely enough skulls on the board to explode. He still pairs well with Sparkgrinder, but you need to create skulls to get the best of his attacking third trait, which is rather defeated by him blowing them off the board.

I’d like to see all reworks mix colour changing and utility into more troops. Suppose a cool big legendary like Abhorath gets a rework? To use well, you need maybe Valkyrie (wrong kingdom and type) or Giant Spider (wrong kingdom and type), and/or exploders, and ideally skull creation to exploit his growing Attack stat. None of that is really available in Karakoth. Whatever legendary you try and build around, you end up with one of a v tiny number of utility and colour swap troops.

Grosh-Nak as a whole does probably need the rework the most. Honestly, I find Krurarg even less usable than Gar’Nok because his colors and cost make his spell conditional even harder to force, and his overall defensive stats and low chance makes his trait conditional nearly impossible to force. Same with Wyvern, Orc, Dark Song, and Elf Eater (through no fault of his own). Drake Rider is good, though, and the rest of them are okay.

3 Likes

Carnex is extremely good dude, again and i dont say this to diss, i just seem to know better, l2deckbuild. Carnex BD slime spark is beastly. See i dont evn need to type 10k empty words to make a point. Sirrian already knows better than to cater to upward balancing so ill trust his judgement in not making such rash and imbalanced approaches you’re suggesting. If anything… Old legs are fine, some troops just have lacking traits like weak cards gaining atk w hit despite gar synergy. Newer legs like mab simply need a nerf.