Design-a-troop Project Part 1a - Kingdom poll is now closed!

Hi all…

Further to the great contributions on this old thread: Design-a-troop Project Part 1 - POLL 1 IS SHUT - SEE THE OTHER THREAD
and based on @sirrian’s spoilerish insights here: Design-a-troop Project Part 1 - POLL 1 IS SHUT - SEE THE OTHER THREAD - #86 by Machiknight
we are restarting the kingdom poll.

Please note:

• I HAVE MADE THIS SHORTLIST BASED ON THE DEBATE AND REQUESTS SO FAR - THE SHORTLIST IS NO LONGER OPEN FOR DEBATE
  • FEEL FREE TO GIVE COMMENTS OR REASONS FOR YOUR VOTES BELOW, AND KEEP BUMPING THIS THREAD
  • PLEASE DO NOT POST TROOP IDEAS OR OTHER COMPLAINTS OR REASONS HERE, LET’S JUST GET THE VOTE DONE - PLEASE KEEP IDEAS UNTIL WE ARE PAYING ATTENTION TO THEM
  • I WILL CLOSE THE POLL ON SUNDAY (I AM AWAY AT AN EVENT UNTIL THEN) SO PEOPLE WILL HAVE LOTS OF TIME TO VOTE
  • PLEASE VOTE BASED ON WHAT YOU’D LIKE TO PLAY AND WHAT SEEMS COOL, NOT TO JUST FILL GAPS OR GET KINGDOMS NEARER THAT NEXT STAR

…end of rant…

So the options are:

• Adana
  • Blighted Lands
  • Ghulvania
  • Maugrim Woods
  • Pan’s Vale

0 voters

@sirrian @Nimhain please could we kindly have this thread pinned. Cheers all…

2 Likes

Still voting Adana, especially after Sirrian said Ghulvania is getting 2 troops and a rework next week.

Er, wasn’t that a spoiler? Oh, yes, so it is…

Fixed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wasn’t what a spoiler I don’t know what you’re talking about…

Uh, I’m still going for Adana. I mean, still swapped to Adana due to other spoiler.

1 Like

I keep on supporting Pan’s Vale.

Need… more… goats… The Chupacabra is still hungry…

Or, even better, if we can get the Chupacabra itself to join this still peaceful kingdom.

Adana with legendary human to round out the human/adana team bonus.

1 Like

I think that would be awesome. I would love to see a dude in steampunk armor or something too!

Bump (ten characters)

adana with a construct that sucks the elements of magic (mana) to make souls :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d go for Divinion Fields. We could really use another legendary there, but given the options I choose Maugrim Woods, because of the same reason. Kerberos is a bit underpowered when you look at the latest legendaries.

Krystara needs more robots, yes it does, yes it does :notes:

In all seriousness, Adana has potential to be a really solid kingdom - my defense team has been Adanan robots for ages, and the new Mechanist class made it so much better. However, there is still room to grow, and throwing in a little, ahem,SCIENCEEEE! in there will give it some much needed love.

I love the prospect of more Adana-Construct teams so it’s definitely got my vote!

Would love to see a new legendary in maugrim woods but not another wildfolk.

Always struck me as weird how the traitstones are Swamp yet the kingdom has no creature of the swamp.
A crocodile/alligator type with a move called Death Roll would get my interest.

1 Like

could be a common… we never said we had to make a legendary :smiley:

Actually it was clearly said the troop will be a legendary:

1 Like

aww i missed that… :open_mouth:

What if we made a legendary human that made robots? The only question would be what robots.

2 Likes

Tough choice. Constructs need some love and Adana would be the best place for that. But with the expanded choices on the new poll I have to push for my beloved sylvan settings and vote either Maugrim or Pan’s Vale. Ended up picking PV because I slightly prefer Fey over Wildfolk.

So you’re suggesting that our designed troop should be a construct summoner?

1 Like