Design-a-troop Project Part 1a - Kingdom poll is now closed!

No but it would be nice for adana to have a troop that actually made robots instead of working on them or destroying them. ok maybe, i really do like summoner class troops.

1 Like

Summon Carnex?

Would that be too strong?

1 Like

Looks like a lot of people trying to justify traiting Mechanist :).

Seriously, though, It would be nice to get some more constructs, so then we could have maybe more than a couple worth actually using.

I think the consensus is that Carnex is underwhelming and hasn’t scaled well as a legendary.

2 Likes

build a random construct (but limit it like the daemon one to original rarity of blue or less - that leaves out carnex and tankbot)

Why limit it? Hero has a weapon that can summon Abhorath, and more than once at that.

wow that is changed? i guess i should use it more now…

This is true, why not have it summon from a pool of troops like the hero weapon, one could be carnex, the other could be flame cannon and the last could be something else. I mean the construct it summons does not have to be from adana.

It’s still random but there’s nothing that stops it from bringing Abhorath. So if we’re talking random summon, no need to exclude Carnex.

Don’t understand why Stormheim isn’t on the vote list but whatever.
Since Adana seems to be making the race i am thrilled to see the players ideas to make a really dull kingdom concept(building machines for war, where do we have that, oh yeah in actual real life) interesting and exciting!

2 Likes

if i cant be a kitty - im a dwarf - NO LOVE FOR THE GIANTS!

Lots of kingdoms need love, a female giant is just a amazonian anyway.

Still pulling for Maugrim. It’s essentially a gritty fairy tale kingdom, I await the day we get an Epic Goldilocks.
Then we can team her up with 3 Barbearius’ for a most humorous defense team.

But yeah, whether it’s gritty fairy tales or awesome beasts, I’m going with the kingdom the Brothers Grimm would find joyous to explore.

4 Likes

We already have red riding hood so a goldilocks seems good however goldilocks ate and consumed so having her be a troop would be basically goblin king.

Goblin King, Bearbariusx3 Defense Team? :stuck_out_tongue:

I love the idea of a Tinkerer who builds/summons constructs!

Also #MakeCarnexGreatAgain

1 Like

My best troop ideas predominantly rely on a darker themed kingdom, so excluding Ghulvania for reasons, leaves my preferences with Maugrim Woods or Blighted Lands.

We also need more Elves and Dwarves. They’re seriously underrepresented!

3 Likes

Bumpity-bump… Keep dem votes coming :slight_smile: