Design-a-troop Project Part 1a - Kingdom poll is now closed!

Something is weird with the polling software. It shows 60 votes registered, with two kingdoms at 31% and 32% of the vote.

With only 60 votes, it is impossible to have 31% of the vote. 18 votes is 30%, 19 is 31.7% (or 32%), and 20 votes would be 33%.

Does the polling system allow vote splitting? I might change my response if so!

maybe its giving its own opinion :slight_smile: *man i have been watching too much person of interest… *

1 Like

How did blighted land take the lead? Nobody is even talking about that place?!

We in Blighted Lands are very sneaky - we will conquer you from within!

6 Likes

Do we really need more deamons and undead? Boo! Give me the elves or the woods over that!

@Sirrian @nimhain pin me pin me pin me pleeeeeeeese :slight_smile:

Adana for sure.

What type of troop it will be is not decided, the kingdom already has 4 types, and we might as well decide on a completely different one.
There is a dwarf crawling around in Jarls icy realms, so there might as well be one in the much warmer Abyss :wink:

Blighted Land has clearly diseased the polls and now all other votes are counting as half!

That or folks really love my ideas for building on the Disease mechanic :grin:

I’m only guessing here, but 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, I’d say Pestilence will have a disease all cast, Famine possibly reduction of all health by half to all, Death casting Deathmark on all opponents?
Please note that I haven’t even bothered looking at any hidden or encrypted files.
So possibly having a unique spell/final trait other than disease would be nice on a legendary.

Would be nice to have a status effect called wither. Hits health, armour and attack each turn.

Go, my demonic minions, goooooo!

1 Like

@archenassa have you been corrupting my poll?

I plea the Styx.

4 Likes

@Adana

1 Like

I would like to see a Blighted Land troop. Maybe not a daemon but a divine troop like a Phoenix. If it burns to death its trait could resurrect her from the ashes with 100% chance. :smiley:

Why not have a spell that summons a slime but the spell belongs to the slime, we could name it purple slime.

Darkness approves of the direction of this poll.

2 Likes