What is the best pair in the game?

How the hell has no one said Carnex and Sparkgrinder?

2 Likes

Currently building a ‘‘robo’’ team
Using Carnex and Sparkgrinder is good
Using Carnex and hero with Anvil of Might as Construct is even better Imho :smiley:

The Anointed One brothers: Anointed One and Anointed One (2).

Why is this a good pairing? is it because the first Anointed goes and fills the second Anointed?

Wouldn’t it be better to replace #2 with a different red-based damage dealer that isn’t dependant on skulls?

1 Like

It depends of your taste or strategy, but two Anointed Ones can get pretty decent numbers while denying green for the enemy, and since it gains life instead of armor it does survive better true damage. For some cases i do prefer two of the same troop. Like two Dryads (with any blue generator/transformer (yes Valkyrie)) keeping everyone safe and with a “full belly”. :smiley:

The Great Maw and Mercy come to mind. And Infernal King and Sheggra…

And if you put those 2 pairs together you’ve got a PVP team that can kill just about any opponent in under 2 minutes…

1 Like

The Great Maw and whoever he eats, best pair in the game!

7 Likes

Knight Coronet + Shadow Dragon were presumably designed to work together, and can drop a pretty significant amount of damage in one turn if you chain them right. Then they run out of steam because you’ve wiped out all the yellow and purple on the board, so certainly not the best pair in the game.

Templar + Rowanne has some staying power, and can build up to wiping out the enemy team in one strike. Similar to Paladin teams, but synergizes better with different troops.

I love my Venoxia / Dryad / Sheggra combo… Covers all Colors - gives heal and shield, venoxia stacks attack very fast - sheggra gives extra skulls^^

Last spot is free to use for example Orion, Crimson Bat or whatever u prefer!

running this team as main pvp since weeks :wink:

during event week slide in event troop. Can’t complain if the spot is free. Double glory and all that jazz.

How has no one mentioned
Jarl Firemantle + Eternal Flame

these two alone can get enough turns to wipe a team 75% of the time.

best synergy award goes to goblins. even though I dislike/don’t play or want to play ugly/slimy/little green things