What games do you play aside from GoW?

Now gonna hunt for a fun dinosaur game without building lol

1 Like

I play kabuki warriors. It’s an XBOX game. The theme is based on old Japanese war culture and also (mainly) on Japanese kabuki theatre culture. Its characters are taken from kabuki theatre culture. Some of the main characters are Noh, Jason, African etc

Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a fantastic game my wife and I have been enjoying!

1 Like

Last month I picked up the mmorpg NEW WORLD when it was half price on Steam (17.50) It recently had a complete makeover and I have to say I am having a blast. Thoroughly recommended if you are a single player (me) or with friends.
It’s produced by Amazon - who knew !!
:grin:

btw It is not subscription - you pay the price and that is it

Dauntless is a great game sadly I had to delete it to make room for Ark:Survival Evolved and mortal kombat 11. Try warframe I’ve been grinding it and its pretty good.(downside is their forums)

Interesting post, kudos to that… I liked when someone described as a “patient gamer”, that’s awesome… I can definitely relate to this description… :bear:

Anyways, right now I’m playing bits of other games, them being Albion Online and Teamfight Tactics (on PC), as well as AFK Arena and Battle Night (on my tablet)… anyways, I have a huuuge backlog, which will outlast myself in this world… but I’m happy to at least have fun playing the stuff I want to… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oooo, Albion! I love MMOs. Started a VRMMO recently called Zenith, and it’s a blast. Highly recommend checking it out.

1 Like