What games do you play aside from GoW?

It’s pretty good. The fuhrer dlc let’s you assassinate Hitler in all sorts of ways, including a casserole lol.

Bananagrams can be pretty fun with only two people :slightly_smiling_face:

Free-form Scrabble, basically. More fun when you have two or three bags of tiles rather than one, to make giant word webs.

1 Like

SET the game
Great for 1 or more players, pick up and play any time for minutes or hours. Get good while in quarantine and then you can be SUPER ANNOYING as your friends learn how to play.

2 Likes

I highly recommend Qwirkle and Blokus. You might like Dominion, has many different expansions.
As @XLS78 mentioned above, Set is great, I have Five Crowns, Quiddler and Karma from Set Enterprises.
These are the most played games between my hubby and I .

1 Like

@Kafka here is one I think you may enjoy looks like it would give some good laughs.

1 Like

Wow wasn’t expecting so many suggestions! Thanks everyone! omg @Ghaleon that game looks funny, will check it out in the store, I need to get an SD card for my Switch still first though D:

Recently I’ve been playing again Hearthstone, but last week Blizzard gave me a good reason to also play again Heroes of the Storm:

1 Like

If you like the Cold War Theme, than Twilight Struggle might be worth checking:

For years it was the #1 amongst boardgame players.

If you like a citybuilding card game, than it’s always: 7 Wonders: Duel:

Could find you more, just tell what theme would you like → you can also scan BGG yourself. Most games are quite well written. Each has info what it the best number of players for it. (to bad there’s no option for filtering it :/)

1 Like

I picked up Hades. Oh my goodness. What a game! One of the best Action RPGs I’ve played.

2 Likes

I’ve been consumed this past week with World of Warcraft Shadowlands.

I play a nice little app called Dragon Tamer (only on Android right now), which is like Dragonvale but with battling and such :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks, I love dragons, better check it out.

1 Like

I’m a member of one of the top 3 guilds, if you want to join us :smiley: I think there’s a power requirement though.

1 Like

Will check it out tomorrow. Power requirement means I need to pay?

Nope, just have to progress in the game.

1 Like

Checking out the game now, will let you know if I enjoy it and reached the power thing.

1 Like

Dang, its a building game thing, cant stand those. :frowning:

Aw man D: I find it fun because there’s lots to do, it’s not just waiting for builds to be done.

1 Like

Wish I was into it, but I cant be into every genre. hehe

1 Like

That’s fair!

1 Like