What are you willing to pay money for?

I think the Devs do a great job of keeping this game fresh. With that being said, I always feel when I want to buy something as a hardcore player, there aren’t too many options. I feel like a lot of the packages are geared toward new people that will spend money in place of time. There’s nothing wrong with that, but I want to support this game too! lol. So before we get this thread started PLEASE no bullying people’s thoughts or suggestions. We all know games like this need money to keep it going. I’m not asking for ‘pay to win’ or anything of the sort. So i’m curious if other players have ideas or suggestions for things they’d gladly spend money on. Post below if you do and let’s have a clean serious conversation about this.

1 Like

I like the concept of the $5 gem pack and the $50 Deathknight armor pack. I never bought any of the $5 gem packs, but I would have if it was an option when I started.

For future purchases, I like to buy things that can reduce grind time. The only purchases I have ever made in this game is enough gems to buy Dragon Armor back in December 2014 when armors had resource bonuses added to them. The other time was the recent Deathknight Armor pack.

2 Likes

How about taking a troop, like Mercy for example , and giving people an option to buy a picture of Mercy in different armor or hair color.

2 Likes

This is what i’m talking about people. Keep it clean. I know you are just making a comment, but Mariox simply stated different armor. Let’s keep this thread clean and OPEN.

1 Like

the DK armor was a decent value because you got the armor and all the extras too. and for lower levels or people not in top guild the daily gems is a decent value.
Game needs money to evolve and continue, supporting that is always a blessing. IMO
I am a vip 10 and still spend a little to support the game

1 Like

I think the weapon packs for $5 are a perfect price point and idea. Well worth it, but I feel the key packs and the get 1 exclusive legendary for $50 is more geared towards new players. This is why I created this thread because I would like to have ideas thrown around. I want more things to buy, but i’m not exactly sure as to what that should be, lol. I think having new main player characters is a great idea, but nothing to pay for. I think key packs are a good buy if you could get more of a certain key than others. I also would like glory factored in, in more ways than chests and rewards. Buying armor is almost always a great value so I would like more great armor choices. Once I saw the armor on sale that gave 100% souls,gold, and xp, I instantly bought it. It made me worry though about what armor could they come up with to top this?

I would like to see the frequency of the traitstone packs increased. Instead of a different level of stone each week maybe have a minor, major, rune and arcane pack each week. Have the cycling be the type of stones in each pack each week. Helps players get specific stone types for traiting and speeds up the collection of those stones too.

2 Likes

I want to see consumables like things that last a set tinge then you’d have to buy again.
Examples:
100% to gold, or souls, or glory lasts 72 hours

Invisibility potion: can’t be attacked for 24 hours

Potion of untapped potential: remove gold/soul caps for 24 hours

Luck potion: turns combo breaker on for 24 hours

Potion of regeneration: hero gains 2hp per turn for 24 hours

Oil of sharpness: hero gains + attack

Stuff like this.

8 Likes

nice idea @Machiknight temporary boosts with limited time affects.

2 Likes

Yeah this is a great idea. Especially for people that don’t have the money to buy the best armors. I could see them doing packs where you get so many potions in a pack for a certain price depending on the potion. 5 potions=$10 or something of the sort.

1 Like

I would rather have them purchased with gems, that way f2p can still get them occasionally, and it sticks with the idea of gems being the currency. And it gives gems another way to be spent.

2 Likes

If the devs ever decide to add a traitstone crafting system, I would be willing to buy something that would increase the ratio of goods produced. Say for example we had a system where 20 majors = 1 runic, have a purchase that would decrease that to 10 majors = 1 runic. Perhaps a Talisman that’s a permanent part of the inventory, I would pay Deathknight Armor money for that.

5 Likes

There are a bunch of Console players willing to buy DeathKnight Armor, but they have no plans to add it :frowning:

There is a WHOLE TRUCKLOAD of money just sitting there, waiting. You know, if the developers are interested… :wink:

@Nimhain
@Sirrian
@Nex
@Mr.Strange

1 Like

Since the economy, at least partially, revolves around Arcane stones. A crafting system just leeches money out of their pockets.

THIS. VERY sad to hear they don’t have any plans for DK armor to come to console. I scooped it up on pc quick, and now just been patiently waiting on console. I was telling all my console friends about it, lol. Just wait til DK armor gets here! :frowning: you’ve crushed my dreams Talia and Devs. :sob:

Don’t let our dreams just be dreams Devs.

4 Likes

Ah yes!!! Thank you for clearing that up! Can’t wait.

S[quote=“collectorofgems, post:8, topic:6860, full:true”]
I would like to see the frequency of the traitstone packs increased. Instead of a different level of stone each week maybe have a minor, major, rune and arcane pack each week. Have the cycling be the type of stones in each pack each week. Helps players get specific stone types for traiting and speeds up the collection of those stones too.
[/quote]

Exactly this. I would surely pay for those packs.

2 Likes

Thanks for that update @Koolbiird, nice to see the developers have changed their minds.

This, exactly this: More uses for gems would be great, it would add more value to the gems you can get for free or the ones you choose to buy in packs improving VIP benefits as well, and with some items for temporary boosts costing gems it creates a cicling market with a good influx.

1 Like