Refund for my VIP

This game has become a money grab! I am really think about quitting the damn game! I had 4 VIP pulls last mythic and did not get it! So the last 5 pulls in total I got no mythic! Now they are Nerfing the gems so you have a even smaller chance of getting a VIP pull! I guess they don’t want people to spend money to get to VIP level because why would I spend money to get there if I never had gems to use it! Retarded!

6 Likes

2 guilds really get gems in guild wars if you level sentinels! first and second in bracket 1

3 Likes

I don’t really think this is penalizing I think it’s just some balancing. And @Rojo1 the game hasn’t really become a money grab, they just trying alert people to "hey could you buy something to help us.

There are other solutions than to force players to give them dollars…

2 Likes

Like what? Donate food and clothing to the devs instead?

1 Like

I’m VIP 9 and I’m filing for a refund due to fraudulent practices. They are allowed to do what they did, now I am allowed to get my money refunded. And before you say that I have been playing…play time is free…I paid for a perceived service that they just made worse. I’m so tired of them gimping the damn system I paid for.

11 Likes

Lol a vip lvl 9 is pissed. I dont blame you bro. Im vip lvl 5 on two accounts and 4 on another and im close to quitting.

They dont know what they are doing

6 Likes

why do you have multiple accounts?

1 Like

If you are VIP then you have spent a ton of money already! A regular game costs $60 so every person that is VIP has spent muliples of that already! I don’t know why at this point anyone would spend more money on this game! No one that is a late gamer needs more gem keys because they already have all the troops! So if I get 5 more copies of a troop I have already maxed out what good does that do!

2 Likes

I’m 7 and i’m not going any further!

3 Likes

I see that the later ranks do indeed give gem keys where at the point where you are even getting tons of glory daily that those gems keys seem very little but it still is something, maybe not the best reward but it’s more than just a one-time thing for purchasing whatever you bought

I think the point is no one needs free glory keys unless there is a new kingdom! It’s already hard to get a mythic even from VIP chests so to make it even harder to get gems means if your new don’t spend money to become VIP because you won’t be using it anyway!

Ps4
Android
Pc

1 Like

It’s ironic that as a vip you don’t get vip keys, just crappy keys.
I’m 6, the Mrs 5. I too want my money refunded and all my vip purchases stripped away. Which is difficult because I paid for the crappy typhoon of keys pack. I bought the Mrs deathknight armour and an arcane pack. Seriously, what can I do?
I am absolutely furious, I don’t want to know how much I spent when I really couldn’t, and still can’t afford to spend money on this game.
What as paying customers can WE ACTUALLY DO?
Any lawyer folks in here?
My last mythic cost me 1750 glory keys, 210 gem, 5000 seals and 250 vip. So where’s my gem stash going to be built up from for the access to vip chests that I paid for? Not sure that they’re much good. I never ever get a mythic in the first 50. 2250 gems is a lot. I opened FIVE lots to get infernus. So my stash has dwindled and my means of building it back have been taken away.
Daily task gem rewards - confirmed nerf.
Guild tasks gem rewards- confirmed nerf.
Legendary tasks gem rewards - confirmed nerf.
Wtf are you guys thinking?
Is the way you’re (being told?) running your business now? Is this your plan? Seriously?
I’m one effed off paying customer I can tell you.

8 Likes

I see it as all this was done to force people to spend real money, or not get everything they want. Feels like it’s shifting more and more to P2W

1 Like

I think people are jumping the gun a little bit here. They devs haven’t really nerfed too much. They have done this as guilds are going to be yielding a lot more gold, to the point some guilds who couldn’t before wil now be able to complete all weekly tasks because 4x. More gold = more legendary tasks so even if they are 16% less you may make up for that in extra legendary tasks mobile players can help with now too.

Also the issue with the raw gems being nerfed - in my opinion gem keys are just as good. The last three mythics I got from gem keys alone and didn’t have to touch my gems so I don’t know why there’s an uproar at that either. I think we should all wait to see the ‘damage’ properly next week after some information gathering. :relaxed:

2 Likes

You are so wrong it’s almost like you’re joking. 4x doesn’t mean more gold. It means less time playing for the majority. And extra gold does not mean more gems.
They’ve nerfed a lot. The feeling around the community is one of extreme dissent.
I’m glad that you pc folks finally have our brutal ai and cascades to take your mind off the other issues at least.
:hushed::hushed::hushed:

4 Likes

If you are given 4x speed and chose to play less then that is not the devs fault. If you use 4x and play as much as before then it’s more gold

1 Like

Ok, I try to be reasonable and well-behaved when talking with someone but this post is so full of stupid.

Your argument: It’s ok to nerf tasks because players get more gold.
Some players: We do not get more.
Your answer: Your fault.

The inherent problem of GoW is that it’s F2P which means constant grind. Devs introduced 4x speed and it was met with applause because it allows people to devote less time to grinding, hence decrease the tedium, hence increase the enjoyment of the game. But with crafting and tasks nerf they have upped the need for grind again.

It is easy to see that there is a resentment from a fraction of long time players with that attitude and it will force some of them to quit. I don’t see it making any new players to more likely to stay with the game or spend money either. So I guess at the end of the day the question is: Will the whales cover for the money lost from moderate spenders. And I am afraid the nswer might be Yes to that one.

7 Likes