Feature Request: More VIP Perks

Maybe I’m being greedy, but I feel like the VIP program would benefit from offering extra incentives.
Nothing major, mind you, I don’t want the game to become pay to win anymore than the next guy.

Having said that, here are a few of my suggestions. (Feel free to add your own)

• Complete removal of the Special Offer pop-up (VIP’s can click the icon if they want to see it)

• Cheaper/Free battles, be they Quests, Challenges, Invade or Revenge

• 2x traitstones and/or a greater chance for a rare traitstone after battle

• Perhaps some gem keys to go with the daily glory keys

• Finally, an exclusive reward for those of us who have donated enough to reach rank 10*

*I’m thinking something simple, such as a Special Thanks in the credits. Or it could be outlandish,
like an optional VIP armor skin that alters the appearance of whatever you have equipped.

Anyway, that’s all I have for now, so hopefully others can come up with better ideas.

2 Likes

Free “Find Another Player” at VIP 1. That 10 gold isn’t a lot, but early game it can really start to add up.

3 Likes

Here i am crying the game is going a lil too p2w and this guy is saying he wants it to be more…SMH[quote=“Tacet, post:2, topic:2166, full:true”]
Free “Find Another Player” at VIP 1. That 10 gold isn’t a lot, but early game it can really start to add up.
[/quote]

i do like this idea though! ^^

2 Likes

P2W? I disagree.
How about, pay to keep the game alive and profitable?

1 Like

No! No! No!
Well okay, removal of the offer pop-up makes sense, and some graphic alterations don’t affect gameplay really.
As for the rest: No!

2 Likes