Welcome Puzzle and Glory players!

Hi All,

Canadian Bacon is moving over from PaG, well the ones that are interested anyways. Nice to see Devs commenting in the thread, something we started missing in PaG. Looking forward to seeing some of the PaG faces around in the chats. Not that I chatted much, I tend to be more of a lurker.

I think you all will find that the Devs are very active and involved with the community and genuinely listen to player feedback.

1 Like

@Fodder May I recommend a friendly rivalry then?

Create x guilds, evenly split. As y’all grow and expand your roster, absorb the smaller guild.

The prize? Effectively naming rights, because the top guild will have absorbed the others. :wink:

@ GoW vets - thank you for the warm welcome. We certainly weren’t arguing for increased guild size, simply becoming accustomed to the new restrictions.

@Nimhain - it’s awesome to see devs involved in the community! Thanks for the info!

@ PaG players, channel 17 if you like to join us for non guild specific chatter.

4 Likes

You’ll soon learn that GoW mobile/PC have the best support/devs ever. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Co-guild cooperation would be cool to see instead of a rise in membership. I always thought that would be a cool concept. As stated, I’m a complete newb! LOL

But I am having fun in this and enjoying it so far. Got a few members in and queueing up the rest as the guild grows. We’ll adapt and we will thrive. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually have a question… is it better to save 5 cards to ascend? Better leveling of character? or can I go ahead and do 1 or 2 cards at a time?

I wait until I have the blue arrow signifying that I have enough of that troop to move up a level. It just makes it easier for me to keep up with. Keep in mind that it takes one more than it actually says to move up a level. In other words you will need six of a common card to make it rare.

1 Like

Thanks. :slight_smile:

My hubby Fred and I have been playing for quite a while and yes this game has awesome support and devs! I gave them a heads up back in Dec that Pag was having issues. They have been working hard to prepare a warm welcome for the pag community.
Like Loke and many other PaG GMs I am happy to help new GoW members get up to speed.

I did contact support and let them know the 2 main complaints I hear is Guild size and ease of chat. I will post thier reply when I hear back from them.
Please be patient while we continue to welcome new members and adjust to a larger community.
Happy playing Y’all!
Carina