[Weekly Event] Let's help each other out

I was just making a joke although I did think the bug had been fixed.

1 Like

perhaps i missed the announcement when it did
i did not try to play it myself
thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Time to refresh this thread, beast teams in pvp appear close to extinction, at the very least they have been placed on the endangered list. :slight_smile:

I’m still seeing a few beast teams. Of course, they all have only 1 troop in them. It appears the frustration with lack of variety in PVP may be coming to a head.

im seeing quite a lot of beasts aroud 7+k team score players

2 Likes

I know i am late, but i just want to ask, is this week the first week where we can’t fight a team than can spawn the event target?

yes it seems so

Do you mean if there are any Giant summoning spells?
I don’t think so?

Also, I’m having trouble finding giant teams all of sudden. Is this a weekend thing? Do people switch back to their normal teamup near end of the week or something?

i see a lot of giant teams around 7k+ 8k+ teams

I put my 4 event troops out as always, but this week I felt there were less snotstones to be earned from pvp than the prior weeks :frowning:

Nevertheless thanks to everyone putting out Giant teams

Yeah there are less giants around than other … Ummmm … Species. Which is prolly why the Devs lowered the top reward requirements to 250.

Thanks to everyone, it was doable!

So I’m wondering, since the Monday reset will be Mist of Scales, will we have to kill Nagas for snotstones? Be interesting to see what teams we get with that, plus Assassins may be out in force.

It was hard to make a giant team that wasn’t 8k or higher. So I limited mine to two troops.

However if you were to do Challenge 1 of Broken Spire - 4 giants each round.

1 Like

A little late sharing that…

Actually it was shared at the beginning of the week - at least here Good place to kill giants? - #2 by Zelarith there may be more places

4 Likes

For this week’s Mist of Scales event, I created a full 4x Naga team that included my Hero Assassin wielding the Sun & Moon weapon. The Assassin had the Naga perk selected.

I tried test-driving the Naga team in Mist of Scales under both Explore and Challenge modes and noticed that I only get credited with a bonus of +15 souls. My soul armor, difficulty level and VIP level normally provide +10 souls by themselves, so in effect I only received a Bonus of +5 souls.

This can’t be right?

1 Like

I completely forgot that Assassin can be a Naga, thanks for the reminder :slight_smile:. Without him there are at least 2 Mana colours missing in an all-Naga team, unfortunately he gets Magic bonus when using red, which is abundant among Nagas… Finally I decided to use Mang (covers Brown), although I also considered Summer Fury (creates Red and is AoE).

I think the issue is if you look at your bonuses you will see 3 from Mist of Scales instead of 4.

While Assassin can be Naga, it’s not counted at Mist of Scales. (even if you set your home kingdom there) - I believe this is a known issue.

It says I have the following bonuses for my Naga team:

King of Scales
All troops gain +6 Life and +1 Magic for having 4 unique Mist of Scales troops

Naga General
All troops gain +2 Armor and +3 Attack for having 4 unique Naga troops

This is still only providing “+15 souls” in the final results tally, rather than the presumed +20 Bonus souls or more precisely in my case, it ought to be +30 total. :thinking:

@Theicla Can you do me a favor - since I am getting it with 4 pure naga troops - Can you swap out your Hero. I still think it’s the hero that is causing this, and I am going to see if I can find the bug report that was about this.

My Team:
Lamia
Scale Guard
Naga Queen
Poison Master

4 souls on completion of kill
Current rate Warlord I + Bonuses - 3.1 x = 12
20 for bonus

32 total received

1 Like